Monkey Bowl Teams

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Panico
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Panico »

If needed, I can bring along my gobboz and play them.

Reason: ''
Watch out: There's Panico in the stadium...
REMEMBER PAT TILLMAN
Italian Open 2004 (lucky) winner
Dutch Open 2006 (very lucky) winner
Monkeybowl 2007 (very lucky bastard) winner
Pipey
Rapdog - formally known as Pippy
Location: King John's Tavern, The Square Mile, West Hartlepool

Post by Pipey »

No worries Luca, just pack your Amazons. I can play gobbos if required.

UK Team Challenge IX — 24-25 August 2024

Go to: www.bbuktc.com
Geggster
Eurobowl Superstar

Post by Geggster »

Lycos wrote:No...in tourneys (and I used them at Dungeonbowl) they are just as Bren said, on the borderline of T1/T2. Geggster said to me on the ferry over to Germany earlier this month thats stats show Khemri as some uber force but quite clearly there has not been enough data compiled yet.
That statement needs to be qualified.

Khemri are doing really well in the LRB5 MBBL - too well and that's the age-old discussion of their MB/guarding behemoths that destroy other teams LOS.

However the stats would appear to show that they are one of the best races for tournies now. Don't understand that personally as they gained a movement point on the throw-ras but lost GEN access on mummies and the option of cheap fouling with DP (with DP being nerfed). Maybe the change to apos for non-regen teams was too much for the other teams.....
).

The sample size is small, compared to the other teams that are played more often at tournies but I've been reliably informed that the sample is large enough to derive some info from the results.

You can't even suggest that the best coaches have swayed the result as Sputnik's disaster at the Dutch Open with Khemri only made their win ratio worse.

Where does that leave us? Well - stat wise, khemri do seem to be a bit good at tournies but no-one can say why or show a tournie where they did any good.

Go figure.

Looking forward to MB this weekend. Haven't decided as yet but it'll be fast and green (or furry).

Geggster

Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when they find out, you're a mile away...... and you have their shoes.
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

cause ken played them for ages ;o