Random Pictures from Pearly Kings & Queens 4

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

dwarfcoach
The Best Dressed Man in Blood Bowl
Location: That odd twilight that exists 'cause you have only had 3.5 hours sleep

Random Pictures from Pearly Kings & Queens 4

Post by dwarfcoach »

Pictures courtesy of intrepid photographer Peter Pa... well Darkson:

The flash on my camera is not great but it was definitely the darkest tourney I've ever been to, appropriate seeing as it was held in a dingy rock club in Camden:

Al the Trowel looks over at Ronnies game thinking 'I wish I was playing Ronnie right now' as he faces Grotuk, the guy who would go on to win PKQ4:

Richy (bottom right hand corner) doing his best interpretation of 'Man stressed by Blood Bowl':

Valen gives his normal response to 'It's your round Gav' and Grumbledook taking a beating from Bunny Girl:

Game One on the Saturday and the two top ranked players of the event (Pearlies is seeded via NAF ranking for the first round) Pippy and Doubleskulls. Pippy thinking 'Right, 1-0 down, I've really got to step up my game now'. Ian thinking 'Right, I've spent 45 minutes of this game messing around with DC's laptop, hopefully I can just play my game now... :roll: ':

Vulture Squadron not happy about Pete from Bars taking a blitz action and Lucifer playing like a (self-confessed) tool against Pigstar:

Jammy Dodger playing Lowny and wondering why his dice have been replaced with a pile of guano:

Lycos gazing over at Darkson whilst thinking 'Hmm, Chaos really is not the best team in the Blood Bowl game':

Unfortunately as my photographer was only there on Saturday and I was playing as well as running the event on Sunday I have no pics of Sunday or the winners :( . If anyone does please post them here of e-mail them to me at dwarfcoach@googlemail.com and I will host them.

Reason: ''
*Mr. T pities the fool. Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off. *
rodders
Legend
Legend

Post by rodders »

great pics DC

from sitting next to lycos all day on the saturday all i seem to remember him saying was F@@@ING MINOTAUR !!!!

Propping up the Chelmsford Bunker since 2010

NAF RTO southern UK
Lycos
Da Ex-Boss

Post by Lycos »

rodders wrote: from sitting next to lycos all day on the saturday all i seem to remember him saying was F@@@ING MINOTAUR !!!!
This is, I admit, shamefully true. Pre game skill... claw on Mino... so every player effectively has AV6 if you think about it... and with an 8.... MB carries over. In 6 games.... no CAS. His finest hour was the last game v Richy (also in Pics)... triple skulls... hmm loner rr.. 5! Phew! Re roll... triple skulls...
C'mon...I had good reason to bemoan the Mino....

Good pics though...always good for others across the the globe to see who is who

TFF mod team