Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Dave
Info Ed

madhobbit talk

Post by Dave »

it's a blast at the moment

I registered the youngest (EIGHT) NAF member
Halflings play on table one round 4 :o
I beat Pelle and Miloquaser (4-2 and 2-1) and lost to fatty (2-3) and am playing skavens, not bad for the first tournament.
Donovan beat the kid 7-1 btw
a lizzie team has lost 4-1 and 4-0 to halflings (dunno about the cas)
a lot of surprising things happening

Reason: ''
madhobbit
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: madhobbit talk

Post by madhobbit »

Dave wrote:a lot of surprising things happening
Why do you think is called the MADhobbit massacre? :lol:

Kwek with his halflings unbeaten on table 1 will go down in massacre history as one of the greatest moments. :o 8)

m@hobbit blood bowl league
http://www.madhobbit.net/bbleague
Duke Jan
Legend
Legend
Location: Watching the great unclean armpits of a Beast Of Nurgle

Post by Duke Jan »

Because in round 5 Chaos were playing Halflings on table 4 and in round 6 Chaos was on table 2 with a 2-2 score in turn 4 of the second half. After which, unfortunately the wood elves stopped rolling those rare ones at all :lol:

Had a great time, went there to have one last go at proving chaos aren't all that bad at tourneys. I guess I managed to that at least.

Started on table 1 vs reigning champ Quermit. If you fail to pick up the ball with chaos and the gutter runners don't it's a walkover however. Especially if the gutter runners are being bad rats and not properly lying down to be fouled off the pitch. Lost 5-0 (0-2), ouch.

After that things could only get better, and they did. Beat Jelmer's Orcs 3-2 (0-3). The casualties made it a very difficult match for the Chaos side, but I.F.Khorne Goatburg maanged their first win in 5 tourney matches.

Next Madhobbit's flings. Get the ref during the entire first half but fouling was less effective than blocking. Won 2-0 (4-0)

Sunday began against Straeten's Chaos Dwarves. Like Jelmer's Orcs I feared the worst, but things went great. Just stuck a Chaos Warrior against the bull and hoped for the best. Won 3-2 (0-3) again. Lke against those Orcs.

Against Kwek's Flings, who started the day on table one it was a tough match. Won 2-0 (5-1) Yes, the first turn was terrible, one KO and a casualty against. After that the halflings were just outeverythinged.

Last match was against Don Juan, great fun got 2-0 behind very soon but recovered quickly with a last turn desperate pass for the TD ending the first half 2-1. After that everything went down hill.

Great tourney, managed to take the total I.F.Khorne record to 7-2-7 WDL. It's been fun, at Bubble it will be something else. Its nice to finally manage to make Chaos work at a tourney, although 2 skills a match helps, a lot! Went for a mixture of ball handling and bashing skills and it worked a treat. All matches were fun, even the walkover during game one.

Nuffle Sucks!
Da_Great_MC
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Da_Great_MC »

When will the Madhobbit results be entered into the NAF database?

Never forget Bologna

- Da Great MC has Dutchies for breakfast -