Anyone Fancy the Lutece Cup?

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Giraffe
I AM THRUD!

Anyone Fancy the Lutece Cup?

Post by Giraffe »

Frank Hill here, organiser of Thrudball, looking for fellow "Lutecerers" to represent Great Britain at the Lutece Cup, 30/4 - 1/5 (yup, the weekend BEFORE the NAF Championships...).

Originally the plan was for a large Group of BRGA'n's to go as a five man team, but due to lots of skintness and flakyness it looks like I'm now "seulement", as the french say...sniff! :(

I'm DEFINATELY going despite this, as the wife is letting me off the leash JUST THIS ONCE, this will most probably be the ONLY European tourney I EVER get to do...

Ideally I'm hoping to pal up with some old aquaintances from previous BBGT's / Thrudbowls / Thrudballs / Spiky Opens(I've not even done that many UK tourneys), but I'm not against the possibility of joining a multinational or a french team, if they'll have me and my Dark Elves, the Shadow of Death.

I really want to support Lutece as they've supported and enjoyed thrudball, it's only fair I return the favor (that's what I told the wife anyway, HAHAHAhahaha :evil: ).

If you're up for it, give me a text (07896)319683 or email mrfrankhill@yahoo.com.

Thrudtastic!
Frank (Giraffe)

Reason: ''
Selling ALL my bloodbowl stuff