caracarn
Rookie
Rookie

TV1100 Undead team

Post by caracarn »

Going to a turney with the following rules:
TV1100
3 starting skills
Second day (after 3 games) you get to pick 3 more skills including a double.
Resurrection (i.e same team before each game)
No player can pick more than 1 skill.

So what do I get?
2 mummies
2 wights
4 ghouls
3 zombies
4 rerolls
= TV 1100 I assume this is the way to go?

For skills I'm considering block on a ghoul, tackle on a wight, and perhaps frenzy on another wight? Or sure hands on a piece maybe (WDs with strip ball will be a pain).

Then what I take for extra skill on day two, guard on mummy, block on mummy, and a wrodge ghoul?

Thoughts?

Reason: ''
spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Re: TV1100 Undead team

Post by spubbbba »

You team build looks ok but you only have 11 players which may be an issue. Ghouls are pretty squishy as are the zombies. So having subs may be an idea as undead tend to struggle when down on players and you can always start fouling.

4 re-rolls is probably more than enough so you could drop 1 for an extra zombie or drop a ghoul as well for 3 zombies bringing you up to 13.

For skills I’d certainly give a mummy block with the double and the other guard. Tackle sounds good one 1 wight, less sure about frenzy and might be tempted by MB.

Ghouls do well with block and sure hands is nice to preserve re-rolls and protect from strip ball. Wrestle would be ok for a safety or dedicated ball hunter.

If you go the extra zombie route then a DP might help.

Reason: ''
My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.