Pick'n'Mix discussion thread

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

firebreather
Champion Muppet

Re: Pick'n'Mix discussion thread

Post by firebreather »

as you suggested Darkson, i would be in favour of adding "the no skill more than twice rule" a minor change that wouldnt have made any difference to most. Otherwise it was all good.

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

I am reading.

A couple of quick notes:

Joker: Not in favour, mainly because it feels a bit like "gaming" the system, but also because of the complications it causes (Capt A comes and wants to swap #2 for #3, Capt B comes [before I've changed the round] and wants to change his #3 for #1 - who takes precedence?)

Hall: Don't get hung up on the location - there is no guarantee we'll be able to use the location again, as unlike the normal hall, that one isn't owned by the Scout group that uses it, and any group that asks to use it has to go to three different groups (Scouts, St. Johns, local Council). That's not to say we won't be able to use it again, but it's no means confirmed.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Be4ch
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Be4ch »

I enjoyed the weekend. I don't get to many tournaments but the chance to play with some friends in a team was one I didn't want to pass up. It was a lot of fun and I would certainly come again.

I'm not a big fan of limiting skills to no more than 2. That's probably because I like to play Dwarfs though :D I would have liked to see the skill allowance raised to 6 and a cap of no more than 4 of the same. Even capping it at 3 would be ok but 2 just seems to far away from where you were this time with unlimited skill choices.