USA Open Team forming for the WORLD CUP

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

daloonieshaman
Legend
Legend

USA Open Team forming for the WORLD CUP

Post by daloonieshaman »

With 18 months to save and plan I have my wife interested in a trip to Tuscany during the BBWC.
I would like to form a team of players.
My ideal teammates will bring teams that they want to love playing 9 games of Bloodbowl with the first goal of having fun. I prefer not to team up with "win at all cost" players as they tend to bring me down when they have bad games and share the pain.
I am looking for players that celebrate the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat.
I will be playing Goblins or Halflings and I want you to play your favorite team.

Reason: ''
2014 Chaos Cup Stunty Cup
robsoma
Star Player
Star Player

Re: USA Open Team forming for the WORLD CUP

Post by robsoma »

Great news, look forward to seeing you guys in Tuscany!

Justice for the Agribowla Three!!!
Talarius
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Talarius »

I responded in another thread of yours already. I am definitely not a "win at all cost" player. We've actually played twice before, btw. My High Elves vs. your Halflings in Vegas and my Halflings vs. your Chaos Pact in Oakland. At this point, my wife wants to bring both kids along and make a big family vacation out of this World Cup. She went to Rome on business earlier this year and is totally up for a repeat visit.
My current favorite team is Chaos Dwarfs. Not sure if that would change in 18 months; it's possible. I was in a league earlier this year but had to drop out due to distance and Real Life(tm) getting in the way. So sadly, that means I'm not getting a lot of games played currently, although I have (re)introduced a buddy to it and he's happily painting up his 2nd ed. humans, so I'm not totally devoid of Blood Bowl action.

daloonieshaman
Legend
Legend

Post by daloonieshaman »

Perfect
Our wives can spend our money for 3 days together

2014 Chaos Cup Stunty Cup