Strengh of Schedule

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Loki
Legend
Legend

Re: Strengh of Schedule

Post by Loki »

There's about 45 have done the 24, of those (again not 100%) I think there are 3 who have all 24 above 150: Geggster, Jimjimany and Solarflare. (In the interest of fair disclosure I think it's worth pointing out that Solarflare has only played one game with Vamps which doesn't change the facts but I think does take a slight shine of the 24>150.)

Info from http://naf.talkfantasyfootball.org/prolific.html and NAF ranking

Apologies if I have missed anyone

Reason: ''
Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana.
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

To return to the original question (sort of), there is a good debate going on over at Ausbowl about why there is a need to find a single winner. If the basic scoring system can't separate two people, it's because they are equally good...

Wouldn't work at some tournaments where a winner is a nice thing, but at smaller tournaments where it's basically a get together to play some games, having a shared winner might be the way to go.

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Moraiwe
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Moraiwe »

sann0638 wrote:To return to the original question (sort of), there is a good debate going on over at Ausbowl about why there is a need to find a single winner. If the basic scoring system can't separate two people, it's because they are equally good...

Wouldn't work at some tournaments where a winner is a nice thing, but at smaller tournaments where it's basically a get together to play some games, having a shared winner might be the way to go.
Ha! Unsurprisingly, it was this thread that inspired me to start the Ausbowl one.