Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Manuel
Experienced
Experienced

PATATONIA SHUTTLE (0 sits available)

Post by Manuel »

Hi there!

As you may very well know, 18-19 october will see one of the greatest events ever created by man: The wild conjunction of Blood Bowl and Spanish winery and superb food that will rock you senseless from there to december 31st (at least). Link here: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=39920

And as I know that not all of you lil' non-spanish-speakers have the same ease as our good friend Peterd, who travels Europe for 3 weeks from tournament to tournament, I am here to offer you a comfortable transport from Madrid Barajas airport to the little village where the tournament will be held.

That means: If any of you is interested on picking a low cost to Madrid, which come from nearly every european main cities, I will happily pick you up and share the fuel costs until the merry village of Sajazarra, and bring you back to the airport the evening of Sunday.

So what do you say you euro bloodbowlers (or wherever you come from) ? Do you dare to take a plane like reals mens would do to attend to a little but gastronomically unbeatable tournament?

Cheers!

Manuel.

Reason: ''
txapo
Star Player
Star Player

Re: PATATONIA SHUTTLE (4 sits available)

Post by txapo »

Thanks Manuel very kind of you!!

Fassbinder75
Star Player
Star Player

Re: PATATONIA SHUTTLE (4 sits available)

Post by Fassbinder75 »

This sounds awesome! I hope someone from TFF goes and logs the experience, so I can enjoy vicariously!

minimakeovers.wordpress.com