Best Painted Awards

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Duder
Experienced
Experienced

Best Painted Awards

Post by Duder »

I have a question about best painted awards at tourneys. I find myself pushing for large teams with many/all positions so that those players are all included in best painted consideration.

Is this accurate/standard to how best painted prizes work? For instance can you forgo using Flesh Golems in a build but still show them with the team when lining up teams for best painted?

My understanding is that you would only line up the team and stars that were used, but I haven't been to any tournaments outside of the Three Die Brawl and Uff Da Bowl (which I run) yet, so wanted to check.

A few side questions:
Are custom markers, sideline staff, display cases/trays, fields, etc part of the consideration for best painted?
Which is best, award determined by player votes or by judge(s) decision?

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Best Painted Awards

Post by Darkson »

There is no standard set of rules for best painted just as there is no standard set of rules for tournament set up. Best bet is to ask individual organisers what they do and don't accept.

Gave up trying to run bp at the ARBBL, but I'd allow anything to do with the team.

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.