We need to talk about NovaOpen - Labor Day weekend in VA!

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

We need to talk about NovaOpen - Labor Day weekend in VA!

Post by mzukerman »

Where's Bastion??

I'm representing NY again, getting to play in a tournament rather than run it. Playing in both NAF-sanctioned tournaments. I know 2 DUBBL guys who are coming and I've been talking with Gaixo and he's trying to put the hex on some of the guys down there to come up and play. Who else is coming?

Reason: ''
"I reserve the right to change my predictions when they are no longer true. I am The Media." ~ Snob Costas
libloodbowl on Twitter
Long Island Blood Bowl League
Empire Cup
Hackenslash
Rookie
Rookie

Re: We need to talk about NovaCon - Labor Day weekend in VA!

Post by Hackenslash »

I really wanted to play in the Nova BB events, but got roped into playing the 40k narrative :(

Gaixo
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: We need to talk about NovaCon - Labor Day weekend in VA!

Post by Gaixo »

It sounds like we'll have several players from Richmond, me and one other from Virginia Beach. Outside of the last two, I don't think any of them have registered or arranged lodging.

Also, can you loan Lawrence something other than dwarves? :roll:

mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: We need to talk about NovaOpen - Labor Day weekend in VA

Post by mzukerman »

I'm in both NAF tournaments at NovaOpen. My VA buddies are coming as well. That's four of us for Saturday and 3 for the night tournament.

I think we'll be larger. The DUBBL guys hopefully will represent well as this is local to them. I pinged Mr. Bloggy Luft to see if he was attending; maybe he'll bring Lord Borak with him? The soon-to-be-renamed Bacon Wrapped boys will be there if their podcast is any indication. Gaixo's crew as well. Maybe Tom will be down to defend his championship. I'd love to see 12-16 for each tournament. It would be a great dynamic.

"I reserve the right to change my predictions when they are no longer true. I am The Media." ~ Snob Costas
libloodbowl on Twitter
Long Island Blood Bowl League
Empire Cup