Old Bretonnians...and mordheim

Got some other Miniatures for sale? Then advertise them here!

Moderator: TFF Mods

grotuk
Super Star
Super Star

Old Bretonnians...and mordheim

Post by grotuk »

Hi:

I got some bretonnians NIB just beside me... and as im not going to play anymore.. i'll like to sell them. They are in the original blister: 2 Grail Knights and one Grail Musician (this one is opened). I've Morgiana too, in the original blister but opened. I've got more miniatures, but all painted or unless half painted.. and im not sure what they are. I remember about the Pegasus Knight, some mounted archers (weapon-mans or something like... i have no idea of their english name), also the same unit on foot, plastic models, another knights unit (looners?¿ the ones just down the grial knights in power)... and maybe more.

Also i have 2 spanish campaign-boxes... mint.. never used. One is for Bretonians and Undeads and the other one is for High Elfs and Bretonians...if i remember correctly

If somebody has interest... i'll give further info.. but at this moment my interest is to sell the grial knight blisters, Morgiana and the campaigns.

And...last but not least, i got a Mordheim's Witch Hunter band with extra dogs and some miniature more. This is used, not much, and some miniatures are half painted.

Reason: ''