looking for a reaper mini

Got some other Miniatures for sale? Then advertise them here!

Moderator: TFF Mods

apothecary
Veteran
Veteran

looking for a reaper mini

Post by apothecary »

I'm on the look out for a reaper mini - sokars prophet, prefer U.K. source as shipping from U.S. was a little scarey

Reason: ''
Lahatiel
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lahatiel »

Sorry, it would be tough for me to cut/paste a link from my mobile phone right now, but if you go to www.coolminiornot.com/forums in the General Discussion section (I think), there was a thread within the last few days about UK sources for Reaper figures. Hope this helps.

cornishmikey
Experienced
Experienced
Location: See where i'm pointing? just a little to the left...no, the other left...there i am!!

Post by cornishmikey »

http://www.miniaturefigurines.co.uk sell them...without pics :roll: , but with the same codes

i'm a little teapot short and stout

http://cornishmikey-painting.webs.com
Lahatiel
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lahatiel »

OK, here's the thread from the CMoN forums, which offers a few more suggestions in addition to the one Cornishmikey posted:

http://coolminiornot.com/forums/viewthr ... ?tid=27624

Reaper's direct shipping only uses guaranteed, insured services, which is why the shipping from the source is so outrageous, given how small a single figure is to send. It's too bad you didn't post this at the beginning of the week, though -- I had to order some figures from Reaper directly just a few days ago as they were older, discontinued models that are no longer stocked at the webstores I'd normally use; adding one more figure to the order wouldn't have changed my own shipping rate for the order, and then I could've sent a single figure to the UK fairly cheaply. Alas, I just got my email from Reaper yesterday, though, confirming that my order had completed processing and was shipping out that day. :-?

apothecary
Veteran
Veteran

Post by apothecary »

Thanks for the advice guys & thakyou Lahatiel, that would have been very kind of you. I'll check that website, untill i post otherwise i'll still be actively hunting this mini down

apothecary
Veteran
Veteran

Post by apothecary »

O.K, that website does have what i appear to be after. I need a little help though guys; i like the nefsokar range (in reapers warlord range) but have concerns that the scale may not fit with GW khemri skeletons, especially the mummys (or tomb guardians whatever we are calling them these days) after all they are ST5.

I did get some 'Wargods of egyptus' mummys, but they are a bit smaller in scale and certainly didnt look right for a ST5 player next to GW khemri skele's, if i was going to go smaller i'd go with 4 impact dealing mummys for maximum irony.

any help much appreciated

cornishmikey
Experienced
Experienced
Location: See where i'm pointing? just a little to the left...no, the other left...there i am!!

Post by cornishmikey »

Dunno if this pic helps... they're based on standard 25mm round bases, and if my memory serves correctly, they're a good size - tall and muscular (especially the chap on the left)

i'm a little teapot short and stout

http://cornishmikey-painting.webs.com
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Why are they holding hands?

Stonekloud
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Stonekloud »

sann0638 wrote:Why are they holding hands?

Dont ask, dont tell.

apothecary
Veteran
Veteran

Post by apothecary »

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here todat to see this couple joined in holy death............

appreciate the pic, i do like the look of them, still not convinced they pass for tomb guardians (bulk wise) but i havent found much else i like the look of yet

Fraking dice !!!!!