And Here's your Ulfwerener!

Got some other Miniatures for sale? Then advertise them here!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

And Here's your Ulfwerener!

Post by Digger Goreman »

From West Wind Productions "Secrets of the Third Reich":

http://www.westwindproductions.co.uk/ca ... ts_id=1447

Reason: ''
LRB6/Icepelt Edition: Ah!, when Blood Bowl made sense....
"1 in 36, my Nuffled arse!"
frogbear
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by frogbear »

His mouth looks like it should be on the end of a worm from Dune

*Beside Myself with Grief*
TeamTræls
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TeamTræls »

Just no. Damn, that's ugly. besides, I find West Wind Productions rather unreliable. I ordered two of their German werewolves on 12th of November, and I still haven't received anything.

I hate Wood Elves.
[b]Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."[/b]
[quote="SillySod"](the other times are when I have norse... norse are suprisingly similar to chainsaws).[/quote]
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

TeamTræls wrote:Just no. Damn, that's ugly.
Agree.
TeamTræls wrote:besides, I find West Wind Productions rather unreliable. I ordered two of their German werewolves on 12th of November, and I still haven't received anything.
Have you emailed them? As i've never had any problems with any of my orders.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
TeamTræls
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TeamTræls »

I have, and on the 25th of November I got an e-mail in which they stated that my order had left West Wind. I'm not sure whether or not it was simply to shut me up and do it asap, but I still found thirteen days of nothing was a little too much.

I hate Wood Elves.
[b]Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."[/b]
[quote="SillySod"](the other times are when I have norse... norse are suprisingly similar to chainsaws).[/quote]
Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Post by Digger Goreman »

Actually the "ugly", imho, comes from the paint job....

The unpainted mini looks rather good... but that's just one coaches opinion....

LRB6/Icepelt Edition: Ah!, when Blood Bowl made sense....
"1 in 36, my Nuffled arse!"
TeamTræls
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TeamTræls »

Oh no, its face and neck is just plain bad, imo. Who hit it in the face with a shovel???

I hate Wood Elves.
AK_Dave
Veteran
Veteran

Post by AK_Dave »

The head and mouth do not look bear-like at all. I realize this is supposed to be a were-bear, but c'mon the head is terrible.

OTOH, some of the werewolf models from them don't look bad.

I like this guy:
http://www.westwindproductions.co.uk/ca ... ts_id=1188

I don't know what he looks like from the front, but from the pose he looks like he should be peeing on a snotling. Maybe the basis for a good Dirty Player or - dare I suggest Mighty Blow - conversion.

TeamTræls
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TeamTræls »

I ordered him and Mondheulen on 12th of November. Still haven't gotten anything...

I hate Wood Elves.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

TeamTræls wrote:I have, and on the 25th of November I got an e-mail in which they stated that my order had left West Wind. I'm not sure whether or not it was simply to shut me up and do it asap, but I still found thirteen days of nothing was a little too much.
Tbh, sounds more like a postal issue than a West Wind issue - I had a missing order from GW years ago, which GW kindly replaced, and when the postie delivered the 2nd parcel, they also passed me the first one, which had been sat in the sorting offfice for a month. :roll:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
TeamTræls
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TeamTræls »

But I waited for thirteen days before they replied and told me that my shipment had just been sent from their place on that day.

I hate Wood Elves.
landrover
Legend
Legend
Location: Reffing at a tourney near you. Bribery preferences start with sweets....

Post by landrover »

frogbear wrote:His mouth looks like it should be on the end of a worm from Dune
Ditto. Blerch. Ugly. :puke:

Squad Chaos captain.
Thrudball co-organiser.