Wanted: OOP WHFB Daemons

Got some other Miniatures for sale? Then advertise them here!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Don__Vito
Legend
Legend

Wanted: OOP WHFB Daemons

Post by Don__Vito »

Hey, I'm in the UK and would be looking for bare metal or undercoated models only, unless you're able to strip them for me? Done my research on e-Bay and believe these prices are realistic and generous enough, if you think otherwise and have what I need then drop me a PM anyway. I have paypal or bank transfer in the UK, or have cash if you're in the North East of England? Offers include postage, let me know if you have any of these at all...

1 x Keeper of Secrets - Will pay £15
See him HERE. I'm specifically looking only models with heads numbers 1, 4 and 5. If you have any of the other three let me know, but I may not be as keen so the price may be lower?

1 x Great Unclean One - Will pay £15
See him HERE. Any combination of pieces this time, except I don't want one with head 3 or body 3.

1 x Daemonnette - Will pay £4-5
Not good with editions, but I'm talking about THESE ones. Preference to any of them with two claws and a bald female(?) head, but would be happy with almost all of them.

1 x Bloodletter - Will pay £5-6
Higher price as I'm being quite specific here. Need Hellblade 3 and any body except Body 2, using THIS link.

10 x Pink OR Blue Horrors - Will pay £3-5 each
I'd like these all together if anyone has them, any combination of PINK HORRORS or BLUE HORRORS. Need ten in total, will buy singley if that's all you have.

Thanks for looking, if you see any e-Bay auctions I'd be grateful as well, ta!

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Wanted: OOP WHFB Daemons

Post by Darkson »

Great Unclean One: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Great-Unc ... 500wt_1154
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WARHAMMER-Citadel ... 500wt_1154
I know it's the body you don't want, but that's a good price - they normally go for a lot more (I think your £15 for a (any) Greater Daemon is a bit conservative - most of the ones on eBay now are newer versions, and they're going for that price).

I might have some of the horrors, but I won't get a chance to look until Wed evening/Thursday.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Don__Vito
Legend
Legend

Re: Wanted: OOP WHFB Daemons

Post by Don__Vito »

I won a Greater Daemon last night actually, £11.65 and bare metal, very chuffed!

Think I have all the horrors from Bartertown, but will certainly let you know if I get let down, cheers!