Looking to part with some Battletech minis.

Got some other Miniatures for sale? Then advertise them here!

Moderator: TFF Mods

TheAzman
Veteran
Veteran

Looking to part with some Battletech minis.

Post by TheAzman »

Greetings folks!
I am posting to let whoever is interested know that I am looking to sell quite a few Battletech minis. I have a lot of Inner Sphere Mechs including a few of the older 'unseen' mechs from the 80's, as well as a lot of Clan Mechs and various infantry and vehicles for both Inner Sphere and Clan.
I am not looking to make a lot of money. I just want to let them go to a 'good home' because I no longer have the space or time to get into Battletech any more. Blood Bowl is about all I have time for!
If anyone is interested, PM me to let me know. I don't have a very good digital camera, but if you want pictures I will try to get a hold of a better one to take them. I have a LOT of minis( well over 400 ) so I will take group shots instead of individual shots. I would be even willing to trade with someone for Blood Bowl minis if that is possible too.
I have never done the online buying/selling with anybody else other than ebay once, so I would appreciate advice on how to do that if or when someone is interested.

Thanks again guys! :D

The Azman

Reason: ''
Winning... it beats losing.