Tomb king guard and command leader

Got some other Miniatures for sale? Then advertise them here!

Moderator: TFF Mods

fire olli
Super Star
Super Star

Tomb king guard and command leader

Post by fire olli »

Hi all,

I am looking for some tomb king guard and the leader character. Would prefer unpainted.

Please pm you have any to sell.

Many thanks

Olli

Reason: ''
asperon
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Tomb king guard and command leader

Post by asperon »

Granny is just about to release a new plastic set with these, if you can hold on for a couple of weeks

inkpwn
Raspberry Mage

Post by inkpwn »

Here is a link to the chaos dwarf forum where they are discussing the new tomb king releases with some great pics and rule sneak peeks for WFB fans: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showt ... p?tid=9161

Looks like there's going to be some interesting conversion options in the future, sepulchral stalkers for tomb guardians? (With a tail tuck)

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

The new range of models is really nice, particularly the big beastie and £31 isn’t too bad for such a huge model with so many options.

I think the snakes would be a little large for tomb guardians but could work as a single big guy (maybe a krox?) with a head swap as the heads are probably the worst parts particularly the champion ones.

The new plastic tomb guard are pretty good but don’t really outshine the metals that much, over £20 for 10 plastic models is a bit much though. GW have done some great plastics recently, it’s a shame the units have gone up so much as I shudder to think how expensive making big blocks of infantry are now, is why I stick to 16 strong BB teams + extras now.

I was really hoping they’d make some new skeletons to the standard of the vampire counts skellies and some new mummies as they’d make a great khemri team.

I can see some amazing possibilities for a 40K necron army conversion particularly once they get their new models.

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
betterZthenDeaD
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by betterZthenDeaD »

spubbbba wrote:I was really hoping they’d make some new skeletons to the standard of the vampire counts skellies and some new mummies as they’d make a great khemri team.
I think there are rumours of new Tomb King skellies in a sort of 'wave 2' release. If that makes any sense?! :orc:

Urb
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Urb »

betterZthenDeaD wrote:
spubbbba wrote:I was really hoping they’d make some new skeletons to the standard of the vampire counts skellies and some new mummies as they’d make a great khemri team.
I think there are rumours of new Tomb King skellies in a sort of 'wave 2' release. If that makes any sense?! :orc:
I believe the new stuff including skellies should be released soon. Was supposed to be may but you know how that goes.

Young Caine: Old man, how is it that you hear these things?
Master Po: Young man, how is it that you do not?