In need of these specific EMPIRE heads. Halp?

Got some other Miniatures for sale? Then advertise them here!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Slackjaw
Experienced
Experienced

In need of these specific EMPIRE heads. Halp?

Post by Slackjaw »

Hi there! I have a new project going, and these heads are proving very difficult to get a hold of..

I'd pay decent money for this guy, possibly free company sprue, but someone told me command sprue.
---
And also this one, some say from the greatswords sprue, I'm not sure.

Any help would be appreciated, like a link to a site that sell these items, or whatever!

Thank you! :)

Reason: ''
Something Tough - My Ork Team (Completed) & Troll
^^ Vorgash New Order, tLoEGBBL silver followed by 4th place. Third times the charm! (or whatever!)
Something Ice Cold - In Progress!
spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Re: In need of these specific EMPIRE heads. Halp?

Post by spubbbba »

The 1st head is from the command spruce of the old Empire state troops, i don't think include it in the boxed set anymore I'm afraid, so is a bit naughty to show him in the site.

I do have that head as well as the visor it comes with and am happy to part with them though I'd be more interested in a trade if you have any spare bits i could use.

The 2nd head is indeed from the Greatswords and is Head G you can see it on the bitz and kits site linked but sadly sold out. I had a look at "bitz box" and "let the dice decide" and "Bitz barn" all on them were both sold out too. :(

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Slackjaw
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Slackjaw »

Thanks for the info mate, appreciate your effort :)

Do you have one head+visor or... perhaps two?

As far as trades go, I have plenty of Beastmen, Dark Eldar, Orky stuff, some Tomb Guard...And regular randomness of course... What might you need?

Cheers
/T

Something Tough - My Ork Team (Completed) & Troll
^^ Vorgash New Order, tLoEGBBL silver followed by 4th place. Third times the charm! (or whatever!)
Something Ice Cold - In Progress!
spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

I just have the 1 I'm afraid, bought a bunch of spare empire state troops, free company and knight bits on e-bay that someone sold on e-bay cheap.

Are those the new tomb kings and dark eldar? As both those have some real potential.

Anyway, will take this to PM but the message does give the thread a cheeky bump in case someone can help you out with the Goldsword head. :orc:

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.