For Sale with Pics:

Got some other Miniatures for sale? Then advertise them here!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

For Sale with Pics:

Post by Digger Goreman »

Make me an offer on any of the below! Meaning, tell me what YOU want to pay for them.... While I will be fine in the end, this is a "dissolution of hearth and home" sale and I'm trying to lessen the weight and space of all the lead under the bed! If I can't move it by mail, I'll have to move it in a box.... :|

ImageImageImageImage
An old 1980's Citadel Zombie, A St 3 size secret weapon wielder, an executioner and an Incursion zombie....

ImageImageImage
A Deryliss Skarlock I used as a wight (I have the warcaster if you want), a fantasy football werewolf, and two Reaper ghouls....

The body of a Brute Thrall (I have two full kits) next to a 2nd Edition Ogre (Ogre not for sale)....

ImageImageImage
Three mechanithralls (I have a total of five) I've used for wights, though they'd make equally good zombies....

ImageImage
The bodies of the Witherspoon Combine (I have the full kit) for two great wights and a coach (comes with playbook), a Rhackam ball and chain goblin, and a halfling sized fig that came with a Warlords of Aegyptus purchase....

Painted Fungus the Loon

Reason: ''
LRB6/Icepelt Edition: Ah!, when Blood Bowl made sense....
"1 in 36, my Nuffled arse!"
Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Re: For Sale with Pics:

Post by Digger Goreman »

This is what the Brute Thrall and Withershadow are supposed to look like assembled:

... and the Deryliss/Warcaster combo:

LRB6/Icepelt Edition: Ah!, when Blood Bowl made sense....
"1 in 36, my Nuffled arse!"
Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend

Post by Digger Goreman »

Edit of 1st post by adding Fungus the Loon....

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend

Post by Digger Goreman »

Edit: Sold Chaos Dwarves....