Old White Dwarfs, Game System Rulebooks, 1998 Citadel Annual

Got some other Miniatures for sale? Then advertise them here!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Old White Dwarfs, Game System Rulebooks, 1998 Citadel Annual

Post by Shteve0 »

Hi all

Does anyone know what I can do with old white dwarfs? I have 28 old white dwarf mags (195 and 213-41 with a couple of duplicates and a couple of gaps). Beyond that I have some copies of Inquest, Inquest Gamer, Scrye and The Duelist from around the same time.

I'm reluctant to just chuck them out - they're pretty cool, it's fun looking back at hobbies from a decade ago - but I don't want to pay to have them transported halfway round the world, either.

Any ideas?

Also have a 1998 citadel annual and the necromunda rules. Open to offers! Can offer pick up from the midlands or mid wales this weekend, otherwise will need to cover postage I'm afraid.

Cheers

S

Reason: ''
League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
inkpwn
Raspberry Mage

Re: Old White Dwarfs, Game System Rulebooks, 1998 Citadel An

Post by inkpwn »

I'm looking for the june 1990 issue I you have that!
Oh, also pm systems down, your payment will arraive tommorow for our previous transaction

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Re: Old White Dwarfs, Game System Rulebooks, 1998 Citadel An

Post by Shteve0 »

No, sorry - first I have is from 2006.

Cheers for head up on the pm issue - I'll prep and post your pack today. Remember to send me your address!

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co