H: Carnifex, Genestlr, Choas Mar, Snotlings, IG Cmd, More

Got some other Miniatures for sale? Then advertise them here!

Moderator: TFF Mods

RogueThirteen
Star Player
Star Player

H: Carnifex, Genestlr, Choas Mar, Snotlings, IG Cmd, More

Post by RogueThirteen »

Hey everyone, looking to clean out the gaming closet and bits box and have some miniatures, sprues, and bits available from older gaming projects. I'm not looking to make a profit here, just looking to free up some space and get some unlikely-to-be-used bits and minis to gamers who can put 'em to use. I'm located in the US for shipping purposes. If you'd like more specific details on anything, please just ask. Also, could be willing to trade for BB-related stuff (details below).

GW BB Dwarf Runner, Blitzer, and Trollslayer $10
Primed black, with bases.

Carnifex $23
The current plastic set, assembled with 4x Scything Talons and a scenic rock on base (from Terminator Chaos Lord). Unprimed/Unpainted. Also comes with extra bits, in case you want to try swapping out or use them elsewhere. Extra bits include: Venom Cannon x2 (one from old metal Hive Tyrant that looked like queen from Aliens movie?), Set of Crushing Claws, Set of Scything Talons (again, from older Hive Tyrant?), Barbed Strangler (a few spikes on bottom shaved off, could be fixed with simple greenstuff or other bits), 2x Back Carapace, 3x Deathspitter, 3x Devorer, 3x whatever those little pistol-y tyranid arms are called.

Bits to make Seven Genestealers (No Bases) $16
Enough bits here to make seven genestealers with whatever armament (from the current plastic set). Also includes the two rippers. Unfortunately, no bases, as they got put to work on BB conversions, but bases can be picked up very cheaply online. No Feeder tendril heads, but pretty sure all other bits and heads are in this set. Thought I could use it for a cool Deep One Nurgle team conversion, but after tinkering around a lot with one of the minis, gave up. So basically, a boxed set of Genestealers, minus one stealer and the bases and the Feeder Tendril heads. Also, I'm not sure where the "spore clutch" little scenery pieces are, but if you really want them I know I can find them somewhere.

Bits to make 12-15 Chaos Space Marines (No Bases) $20
My old roommate was getting into 40k and started a Chaos army, but his interest faded in a few months. When he moved, I inherited his extra sprues and bits. I'll have to comb through everything more closely and sort it all out, but it looks like there are enough bits here to build 12-15 Chaos Space Marines (no bases), with plenty of bits left over. I'll need to verify, though. If anyone would be interested, let me know and I"ll do a careful sorting.

Chaos Terminator Lord Bits $3
Some leftovers from a Chaos Terminator Lord set, including the Force Axe Left Arm, Meltagun Combo Weapon? Right Arm, Chain Fist Left Arm, Lightning Claw Right Arm, Power Fist? Right Arm, some heads, the cape (though it's been shaved flat where it would connect to a model, I suppose in an attempt to connect it to another model, and the scenic rock for the base. I suppose they could be used to turn some normal terminators into Chaos-y Terminators?

Painted Chaos Terminator Lord - $6
One of my first painting projects. Painted like a Khorne Terminator (Red/Gold). Used as my character for a Chaos Marine themed version of Warhammer Quest, and can't see ever using it again. Currently glued to a 28mm base, but will include a 40mm base. Picture available on request, though I'll try to post one up eventually. It's a decent, gaming-quality paintjob, I think, but I'm no pro. But hey, $6 is $6.

Thousand Sons Metal Conversion Bits $5 usd
8x Helmet, 6x Chest Plate, 6x Shoulder Pad, 2x Set of Arms, 2x Bolter and "Loin Cloth". Can be used on a set of plastic Chaos Space Marines.

Dark Angel Company Veteran Bits $5
From the same old roommate. A few heads (champion, two hooded), seven backpack icons, Melta Gun, Plasma Gun, Missile Launcher bits (two, missing a third? can't tell if there are three or two parts), Storm Bolter Pistol Right arm, sword right arm, force sword left arm, three bolter arm sets, one right hand with shield, one left arm with shield, bolt pistol right arm, chain sword right arm, plasma pistol right and left arms, pair of decorative wings, two backpack banners, three backpacks, ten shoulder pads, incense ball-chain. I suppose they could be used on basic tactical squad marines to turn them into DA Vets pretty easily, though minus the cloaked bodies.

Warhammer Fantasy Snotlings $7 usd
11 Unpainted metal snotlings and 2x large square base

Bits to make Five High Elf Spearmen $5 usd
Leftovers from my High Elf team conversion. Enough bits and bases to make five complete High Elf Spearmen, including additional heads and shield arms. Shields come with 5x each of the insignia options, though one of the shields has had the "star" symbol glued to it.

Bits to make Four Lizardmen Temple Guard $5 usd
Leftovers from my Lizardmen team conversion. Enough bits and bases here to make four Temple Guard to fill out a unit, with plenty of extra head options.

Interested in trading? Here's some stuff I'd be interested in:
-28mm Round Bases (completely open underneath so washers could be glued to them)
-GW BB Wood Elf Wardancer x1
-GW BB Zombies (current models preferred, older models ok) x2
-"Big Paul" Cthullu Ogre
-Greebo Horned Frog Team (complete, or positionals / Big Toad so I could one day just buy the cheaper team without full roster)
-Dark Elf / Dark Eldar bitz that could be used towards a Dark Elf BB team
-GW BB Dark Elf Team
-Nurlge-appropriate BB/Fantasy Stuff
-2x Plastic BB Black Orc, 2x Plastic BB Orc Blitzer (to round out the starter team)
-Ramtut the Third (or Khemri BB Tomb Guardian)

Thanks for looking!

Reason: ''
gninocker
Experienced
Experienced

Re: H: Carnifex, Genestlr, Choas Mar, Snotlings, IG Cmd, Mor

Post by gninocker »

Do you still have the snotlings up for sale/trade?
Have PayPal/ these on slotless bases to trade:
TIA

Reason: ''