Production mould?

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Tom
Experienced
Experienced

Production mould?

Post by Tom »

Hi.

As the subject allready tells a bit, I'm looking for someone, who can make production mould's, and who could do one out of pictures. Preferrably in Germany, but someone from somewhere else would also be ok.

In exact terms, I would like to have some custom Figurines for Roboralry, Chinchillas to be more exact. Don't ask, I'm a Chinchilla Fanatic (I have 6 at home ;) ).

Greetings,

Thomas.

Reason: ''
Inactive Coach in the MBBL
Ex-Coach in the dead MBBL2, PBEMBBL, CSBBL, PDHBBL, RABBL, REBBL Challenge and Dwarf

Proud Ex-Member of the German National Team.
Vice European Team Champion 2003 and 2004.

Ex-NAF ID 2973, also known as tfritz.
traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

Chinchillas.... you mean these animals ? :o And 6 of them ? Or you talking about 6 minis of Chinchillas?

Traveller

Tom
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Tom »

traveller wrote:Chinchillas.... you mean these animals ? :o And 6 of them ? Or you talking about 6 minis of Chinchillas?
Yes, I mean the animals, and yes I do have 6 of them at home ;)

These ones to be exact (the 2 youngest I have at home):

Ex-Coach in the dead MBBL2, PBEMBBL, CSBBL, PDHBBL, RABBL, REBBL Challenge and Dwarf

Indigo
Not Grumpy in the slightest

Post by Indigo »

is that chinchilla poo on the shelf beside them?

so it sounds like you want someone to make one/many chinchilla models then make moulds and cast them as figures?

I think there are some groups on Yahoo that would be better suited to this (do a search) although I can tell you now it wont be cheap

traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

(edit :... got a very bad idea of mould making... but i erased it again.)

Traveller

Chairface
Da Fig Finda

Post by Chairface »

traveller wrote:(edit :... got a very bad idea of mould making... but i erased it again.)

Traveller
Were you afraid of animal rights activists? :D

http://www.impactminiatures.com
Tom
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Tom »

Hi.
Indigo wrote:is that chinchilla poo on the shelf beside them?
Yip, it is. They are sort of continuous dumplings (Dauer koettler in german :)). So in short, you take it out of the cage, 10 minutes later (as long as they are not ill), you'll find a lot of dumplings again ;)
so it sounds like you want someone to make one/many chinchilla models then make moulds and cast them as figures?
Just to make the mould. I would cast them myselves. But basicly you got it.
I think there are some groups on Yahoo that would be better suited to this (do a search) although I can tell you now it wont be cheap
Hmm...ok, I will try to take a look, and find some. And I allready expected it not to be cheap.

And Traveler, no I won't put the Base Mould product around 1 of my Chinchillas, to get a Mould. Would be to big anyways ;) And I dare you to come by and do it in my place :evil:

Greetings,

Thomas.

traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

And Traveler, no I won't put the Base Mould product around 1 of my Chinchillas, to get a Mould.
how the hell do you knew :o ... i erased everything ! :wink:

I will never dare to put something alive into a mouldmaking process... :roll: ok, also not something like a dead animal, too ! :wink:
I got 2 Meerschweinchen and a Hamster here at home... maybe you read about " The Hamster " already ? He is quite famous at TBB :wink:

Traveller

dakkakhan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dakkakhan »

I'd start simple, ChinChilla Poo would be a good place to start. :lol:

Tom
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Tom »

traveller wrote:
And Traveler, no I won't put the Base Mould product around 1 of my Chinchillas, to get a Mould.
how the hell do you knew :o ... i erased everything ! :wink:
You know, sick minds do understand each other blindly... :D
I will never dare to put something alive into a mouldmaking process... :roll: ok, also not something like a dead animal, too ! :wink:
I got 2 Meerschweinchen and a Hamster here at home... maybe you read about " The Hamster " already ? He is quite famous at TBB :wink:
Nope I didn't yet, but I guess he is mentioned on your Homepage? :)

I also do have a Hamster. He had his freedom for 9 days, over the new year. He broke out of his cage on the day, before I flew away for 1 week into vacation. Of course I did not find him before I had to take the flight. I found him 9 days afterwards, sitting near my couch, trying to gobble a paper napkin. That sort of helped to find him ;)

And my Girlfriend also has 2 "Racing Mice" (Rennmaeuse in german).

Greetings,

Thomas.

KLK

Post by KLK »

hey Tom! nice pets! as you know, I live in Colombia, and animals like chichillas, pecaris, capibara, dantas and so on, are quite common here.

take care of this nice animals. I hope that you buy them in a legal way, I mean, not with an smuggler.

Tom
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Tom »

Hi.
KLK wrote:hey Tom! nice pets! as you know, I live in Colombia, and animals like chichillas, pecaris, capibara, dantas and so on, are quite common here.

take care of this nice animals. I hope that you buy them in a legal way, I mean, not with an smuggler.
No worries :) They are all from local breeders. As far as I know, Chinchillas are no longer getting captured (neither for their Fur, nor for being held captive), as they reproduce quite fast. They have a gestation time of about 111 days, and can reproduce thrice a year. So it is not really worth the hassle, to try to catch and smuggle them.

Anyways, we are getting slight Off Topic ;)

Indigo: Thnx for the tip, I found a group where there are a lot of mould/mold maker, where they also explain in a FAQ how to make one ;)

Greetings,

Thomas.

traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

You know, sick minds do understand each other blindly...
Oohohohoh... :wink:
I found a group where there are a lot of mould/mold maker, where they also explain in a FAQ how to make one
can you please post a link here, too. Just in case, i want to make a mould of my own Hamster mini, ehm, my own "Traveller Limited edition mini"...

THE hamster
... but I guess he is mentioned on your Homepage?
No, he isnt at my website, but there was a post with quite a few picts with him and my minis here at TBB. But i cant find them anymore...

Traveller

Tom
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Tom »

Hi.
traveller wrote:
I found a group where there are a lot of mould/mold maker, where they also explain in a FAQ how to make one
can you please post a link here, too. Just in case, i want to make a mould of my own Hamster mini, ehm, my own "Traveller Limited edition mini"...

THE hamster
Here it is: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/1listSculpting/

Greetings,

Thomas.