Cool Mini or Not Annual

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

THE steve buddle
yep, THIS one ! :wink:

BTW... few weeks ago i send him a picts of my rotters... he likes them :D

Traveller

Reason: ''
Djengis_Khan
Legend
Legend

Post by Djengis_Khan »

so he's a master with sculpting AND rules with paint....

some guys just have all the luck !!

The Future of Dutch Blood Bowl.
Tim
Da Tulip Champ II

Post by Tim »

traveller wrote:argh... more stuff to carry. I´m travelling with two metall suitcases already... (one for my team, one for the SBpitch). Ok , i will leave clothings for changing, deo, toothbrush at home... you have to set priorities !
aehm ... I OBJECT!!! I request sufficient personal hygene ... otherwise look for another room mate :wink:

My car should be big enough for all that stuff, as we are only 3 people, we can stuff you plus your suitcases, books, pitches, hamster cages, homebuilt 1:2 scale Morg figures and lifesize rubber doll Zaras into the backseat ...

"In NUFFLE we trust!" - Retired Inquisitor of Nuffle.
Father of the Halfling Scribe
Admin of the Kurpfalz Cup
Tim
Da Tulip Champ II

Post by Tim »

Djengis_Khan wrote:so he's a master with sculpting AND rules with paint.... some guys just have all the luck !!
I bet he sucks at playing Blood Bowl :wink:

traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

OKOKOKOK.... i forgot, i´m not on my own as i´m used to be on my tours ... :roll:
lifesize rubber doll Zaras
:o

:lol:
I bet he sucks at playing Blood Bowl
most of the painters fate, or ?

Traveller

Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

yes, I agree about the the painters sucking at BB remark.. :-?

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Redfang
Legend
Legend
Location: With the wife, watching Zara and the Hasslefree chick from behind their bedroom curtain...

Post by Redfang »

Sure, but where does that leave me... :cry:

Ik wou dat ik twee blondjes was,
Dan kon ik samen spelen.

[size=67][url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334]Bragging[/url][/size]

What keeps me busy nowadays: [url=http://www.bruchius.com/]Fun with violence.[/url]
squiggoth
Super Star
Super Star

Post by squiggoth »

You just suck :P

I have no signature and therefore I suck.
Redfang
Legend
Legend
Location: With the wife, watching Zara and the Hasslefree chick from behind their bedroom curtain...

Post by Redfang »

Well, Mrs Redfang doesn't seem to mind that :D

Ik wou dat ik twee blondjes was,
Dan kon ik samen spelen.

[size=67][url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334]Bragging[/url][/size]

What keeps me busy nowadays: [url=http://www.bruchius.com/]Fun with violence.[/url]
SteveB
Experienced
Experienced

Post by SteveB »

Tim wrote:
Djengis_Khan wrote:so he's a master with sculpting AND rules with paint.... some guys just have all the luck !!

Actually, I'm not too bad at Blood Bowl. Used to play it all the time. My main teams have been Orcs (Green Machine), Undead (Hellbound Headbangers) and Halflings (Chubby Friar's Incredible Airborne Assault Team). BB is probably my favourite GW game.

Now then, the CMON book. All the painters were asked permission for the usage of their photos in the book. They had to be as the pics on the site are not high enough in resolution for print. I've got three figs in there and had to take new pics especially.

And the painters didn't get a free book. We gave the pics to CMON so that a cool book could be made. Our reward was to have our pics in the book. The thought of giving a free copy to each featured painter might seem fair but, unfortunately, if CMON gave away 100 or so copies of the book free they'd have huge problems making money as it's ltd edition. Hardback, colour books don't come cheap.

If a painter was asked and felt that they deserved the book free I guess they'd refuse to let their pics in the book. As far as I know, none of the painters who were approached complained.

And it's a lovely book by the way :D

Steve Buddle

Tim
Da Tulip Champ II

Post by Tim »

SteveB wrote:
Tim wrote:
Actually, I'm not too bad at Blood Bowl. Used to play it all the time. My main teams have been Orcs (Green Machine), Undead (Hellbound Headbangers) and Halflings (Chubby Friar's Incredible Airborne Assault Team). BB is probably my favourite GW game.
Why not just leave us with the dream that the world is fair ... :wink:

Of course playing blood bowl is by far the easiest thing compared with painting and sculpting on your level ...