amazing 40K Khorne thingy ..

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

longfang
Legendz Bedo Legend

Post by longfang »

so we get new mods and the first thing you do is give yourselves titles. :roll:

You sad bastards

Not only that but you wanted to change my hard earned title cos you didn't understand it. :roll:

What is the world coming too?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Need dry pants.

Reason: ''
[size=75]Del. [color=red]Tramp Champ. Media Tart.[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334#t=14334]Hall of Famer[/url]
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Hey, no blame me! I only got involved in the discussion so I didn't end up with a stupid title like "Da Spammer" or something...

oh...

uh...

bugger! :oops:

:lol:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Snew
Legend
Legend

Post by Snew »

They don't have anything useful to do like banning me so why not. :P

Have fun!
longfang
Legendz Bedo Legend

Post by longfang »

sorry I just find it really funny. I can imagine what went on in the Moderators lounge.

"Right lads lets make this the best run Bloodbowl forum on the web"

"how we gonna do that?"

"well first lets give each other titles so everyone can see how important we are here"

come on guys WTF are you on? :roll:

[size=75]Del. [color=red]Tramp Champ. Media Tart.[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334#t=14334]Hall of Famer[/url]
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

longfang wrote:"Right lads lets make this the best run Bloodbowl forum on the web"
Nah, we gave up on that idea as soon as we realised who'd volunteered for the job! :lol:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
narkotic
Da Collector

Post by narkotic »

longfang wrote:so we get new mods and the first thing you do is give yourselves titles. :roll:
Actually that's not quite right: First we tried to get our hands on the swiss TBB bank account, but after realizing that it has zero $ on it we combated boredom by banning some zero post rookies (sorry Snots that you wasn't among them), then finally we got ourselves new titles. Unfortunately "Sad Bastard" was already taken as a title...