Plastic ghouls with potential

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Craigtw
Super Star
Super Star

Plastic ghouls with potential

Post by Craigtw »

For anyone who is looking for BB suitable ghouls and do not want to buy from the Greedy wankles check these out:

http://www.manticgames.com/Shop-Home/Un ... Troop.html

Reason: ''
Add me as a friend on Facebook: Spazz Fist
Add me as a friend on Xbox Live: Spazzfist
Chickenhawk
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Plastic ghouls with potential

Post by Chickenhawk »

Sold!

Lahatiel
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lahatiel »

Ooh... I'd clicked on these on the 16th after the initial post and thought, "Yeah, those look pretty cool" -- but I just clicked again and see a Mantic blog post of from the 19th stating that as of that post through to the 28th, they're offering totally free shipping -- any size order, anywhere in the world! :o At $15 USD for 10 of those Ghouls with no shipping costs, I think that's going to be worth picking some up.

Craigtw
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Craigtw »

Lahatiel wrote:Ooh... I'd clicked on these on the 16th after the initial post and thought, "Yeah, those look pretty cool" -- but I just clicked again and see a Mantic blog post of from the 19th stating that as of that post through to the 28th, they're offering totally free shipping -- any size order, anywhere in the world! :o At $15 USD for 10 of those Ghouls with no shipping costs, I think that's going to be worth picking some up.
Nice find! That clinches it for me! I am definitely getting some now!

Add me as a friend on Facebook: Spazz Fist
Add me as a friend on Xbox Live: Spazzfist