Mage Knight Metal Zombie = Flesh Golem?

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Mage Knight Metal Zombie = Flesh Golem?

Post by Digger Goreman »

In my pursuit of better-best looking zombies, and because the price was right, I e-slayed a Mage Knight Metal Zombie.... Mini came in this week and, in comparison to my regular 28mm incursion zombies/greedy wank*r's rotters, this guy is a tiny bit taller and very solid looking.... Reminds me of the basic difference between an orc and a black orc... really says "St 4" to me.... I went ahead and ordered another one!

The only caveat I have: the right arm is separate from the body and, to the more discerning modeler, will require a tiny bit of greenstuff/equivalent for the seam.... The plus side of this caveat is in getting two of them.... Looks like a somewhat different pose can/could be achieved with a slight to moderate amount of greenstuff....

If the greenstuff + paintjob turn out ok, then I'll have a couple of painted/sealed Reaper Golems to sell.... :)

Looking at this picture, greenstuff may not be a big issue.... I put my first model's hand high like in the MK card picture... this one is shown with a significantly different arm angle....

This pic shows the card, mini and the above angle:

Reason: ''
LRB6/Icepelt Edition: Ah!, when Blood Bowl made sense....
"1 in 36, my Nuffled arse!"
avragehuman
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Mage Knight Metal Zombie = Flesh Golem?

Post by avragehuman »

dude that thing is awesome! i want like 50 of em for my fantasy army :D.. and i love your richard avatar :P

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Post by Digger Goreman »

They seem to be readily available on EvilBay and e-stores....

Richard is THE best!

LRB6/Icepelt Edition: Ah!, when Blood Bowl made sense....
"1 in 36, my Nuffled arse!"
nazgob
Legend
Legend

Post by nazgob »

a simple conversion might also include a moving of his shoulder spike onto his other shoulder.

head swap looks like it could be simple as well.

cyagen
Star Player
Star Player

Post by cyagen »

I got the plastic version.

I hope that the metal one is of better quality because the MK version is very hugly.

Kick off return was my idea :)
http://www.talkfantasyfootball.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6355&p=174621#p174621