Whats the best Non GW werewolf to buy??

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Re: Whats the best Non GW werewolf to buy??

Post by Digger Goreman »

theghr wrote:
cyagen wrote:Just to add that I received my WW Orderly from horrorclix and apart from the clip board he hold in the right hand, he is almost perfect.
Wich one is that, been googling abit for it but to no avail.
http://www.ecrater.com/p/8430001/horror ... ly-the-lab

Buy it now for $0.20 USD....

Reason: ''
LRB6/Icepelt Edition: Ah!, when Blood Bowl made sense....
"1 in 36, my Nuffled arse!"
jjack1
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jjack1 »

I have a pair of werewolves from Bronze Age miniatures. I added a pair of Chaos Warrior shoulder pads and hey, presto:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Virral
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Virral »

jjack1, would you be willing to take a picture of that guy next to a GW blood bowl player of some kind? Plastic human lineman if you've got one... I really like him, but I'm not sure of his size. I've been searching for small werewolves for ages now, with little success.

Edit: Nevermind, I did some googling and they're huge. *sigh* Is it really too much to ask for some Werewolves that are man-sized?

I wish I could find a buddy for the Impact Man-Wolf. I hate his counterpart, the Wolfman, but the Man-Wolf is the perfect size for what I'm after.

Eucalyptus Bowl - Australia's Biggest and Best Blood Bowl Event
Join us in 2014 - 5th and 6th of July, Burwood RSL in Sydney

Speaking of Euc Bowl, I've got some stuff from this years event available for sale!
Piousman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Piousman »

Virral wrote: I wish I could find a buddy for the Impact Man-Wolf. I hate his counterpart, the Wolfman, but the Man-Wolf is the perfect size for what I'm after.
How about this Reaper Wolf Man (boy)?

- Piousman