Werewolf??

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Re: Werewolf??

Post by Digger Goreman »

Hmmmm... hope that's not a testosterone reference... used to have three but BB only allows two on the roster.... :-?

Reason: ''
LRB6/Icepelt Edition: Ah!, when Blood Bowl made sense....
"1 in 36, my Nuffled arse!"
Oakwolf
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Oakwolf »

Digger Goreman wrote:
Oakwolf wrote:I've recently bought the Werewolves from Willy miniatures, they are my favorite so far.
Ordered a pair... could you tell me how many pieces per Werewolf?
You'll have the body, a tail, both arms and a jaw (choice of 2) for each wolf.

I've corrected the pieces for molding lines and joints with a knife, that wasn't hard at all. I've used putty+glue to make those tails stick in the desired position, as well as filling the lines of the arms and jaw. The trickiest piece was getting the jaw in a good position.

The #2 werewolf is admittingly better than the number one, but both look very good when primed (started painting them).

Piousman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Piousman »

A new character/mini for Pulp City has a lot of promise as a WW, especially William Chaney:

Loup Garou II

neilnickson
Veteran
Veteran

Post by neilnickson »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Steam Ball
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Steam Ball »

Bronze Age Miniatures currently has 4 werewolfs, references 28wer-1 to -3 (one is a pack), very dynamic and no need of weapon snips, just add protections.

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Post by Digger Goreman »

Steam Ball wrote:Bronze Age Miniatures currently has 4 werewolfs, references 28wer-1 to -3 (one is a pack), very dynamic and no need of weapon snips, just add protections.
I have a pair of them and they are really strength 4 size.... I will use one of them as Wilhelm Chaney....

Steam Ball
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Steam Ball »

They are skinny but tall, yep. This one painted by Laughing Ferret Studio:

Before painting, near Impact Valkiries:

I need a picture near a 2nd human; thin, tall & agile could still work if not too obvious. Maybe better for Norse than Necromantic, but Ulfs are a slower and clumsier for such dynamic poses. :-?

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend

Post by Digger Goreman »

If I could degrade myself enough to play Norse then, yes, I would make them Ulf's.... (btw, greedy w'nkers will surrender all their IP rights before I do so....)

xbevisx
Experienced
Experienced

Post by xbevisx »

I just got the Willy Miniatures Werewolves. Cant wait to paint them. I really like their Wights as well.

TheDoc
Star Player
Star Player

Post by TheDoc »

I got the Willy Wolves as well but they are so huge compared to the rest of the team (Gw minis) I haven't used them yet though they are great sculpts. I'd suggest the Willy team if you are using the wolves.

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Werewolf??

Post by Shteve0 »

I'll be tail-swapping a pair of these when they arrive in the new year:

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co