Melborn Elven Centaurs?

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Melborn Elven Centaurs?

Post by Shteve0 »

Hi guys

Can anyone help me identify these minis and find a source where I can buy them?

Should be first left on this search result page: http://www.google.co.uk/search?um=1&hl= ... 66&bih=573. Battlemart.com seems to be down, never even heard of it before.

Cheers for help, all. Much appreciated.

S

Reason: ''
League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
inkpwn
Raspberry Mage

Re: Melborn Elven Centaurs?

Post by inkpwn »

The text below the image on the google search says heroscape, don't know if that helps. But I can only squint and one image for so long before I have to admit that I have little to no clue.

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

You're actually incredible - I'd just spotted that, and was just about to edit my post... but you beat me to it. Awesome.

This guy would make a decent alternative, but I'd like to find him a little cheaper than the £15 for a pair it would cost me from tritex (where he's out of stock anyway).

It's a D&D centaur hero. No idea on size. These guys are kinda key to my thinking on a 22 man wood elf/ proxy chaos dwarf team (including Dryad blockers, Treeman mino and elves for hobs).

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
tzoscey
Veteran
Veteran

Post by tzoscey »

the medium D&D heroes are about 30/32mm to head
they are good to play bloodbowl if they have the 1 inch standard base ... there are bigger bases 4squre, 16 sq, 2 sq cavalry bases,...

One Orc, Two Orc , Another injury
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Well, the site's back up. At $15 a pop, though, I think I'll be passing on these. Never mind.

lerchey
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by lerchey »

The centaur originally shown is a "Centaur Shaman #004 Mage Knight Sorcery". The guy who posted to the first site had created cards to make them into Heroscape custom models.

You can find this particular centaur at TrollandToad.com (no, I'm not affiliated, I just searched for you!) for $0.99 USD.

I hit the site, typed "Centaur" into the Search box, and selected "Collectable Miniatures" for the "In" box. It's on the second or third page.

Hope this helps...