AoW new regiment - Chaos Warriors

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

AoW new regiment - Chaos Warriors

Post by Shteve0 »

http://www.avatars-of-war.com/eng/forum ... 61&start=0

Scroll down for pics. Looks interesting. Speculation has it that there will be four variations in line with the four horsemen of the apocalpse... that coincidentally fit with the four gods if a different game system.

Not plastic, not resin, but "war-cast". Direct sales only.

Cheers

Reason: ''
League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
burgun824
Legend
Legend

Re: AoW new regiment - Chaos Warriors

Post by burgun824 »

F -YEAH!

Looks like that Chaos team just went higher on the list.

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

Sweet, I was hoping it would be either witch elves or Chaos chosen. These would be great for Chaos, or Pact and nurgle too with pestilence.

AoW do fantastic models of the quality of GW, their prices are about the same for the metal character models but the plastic slayers were wonderful and quite a bit cheaper. Not sure what this warcast stuff is though, I hope it’s not bendy like finecast and it more like the rigid resin you get from other suppliers.

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Steam Ball
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Steam Ball »

New photos, full part list and on preorder now (37.50 euros, extra special part included, but not decided what it will be yet).

On a side note, if this spin cast/pressure cast plastic is not brittle like common modelling resins... well... BB brands could investigate, 20-30 euros/team will be great for sure.