Reaper Bones on Kickstarter

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Gremdel
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Reaper Bones on Kickstarter

Post by Gremdel »

Looks great Dwarven Allstar!

They just added Golems (Including the Flesh Golem which I've seen used in a number of Necro teams) to the 200+ minis at the $100 level. I'm already all in on this, but I keep having to remind myself not to buy extra because these guys will be available in stores around the same time I'm getting mine.

Edit: Here's the Golems just added.

Reason: ''
Dwarven Allstar
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Dwarven Allstar »

They are cool and look forward to receiving my box of minis. I have just painted the clay golem as the hulk for secrets of the 3rd reich games. But flesh golems hmmm more to add to the undead me romantic team. Excellent result

Magictobe
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Magictobe »

When you change sophie for 25 bones figs you can go up to 249 figs for 100 dollars.

I can see this going over the 3 million mark on the last day.

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Awwwww crap. I wasn't going to do this. I convinced myself over and over that it wasn't worth it. Then it got to 14 hours remaining and a stupid amount of minis and I cracked. $128 later and here I am.

#shutupandtakemymoney

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

Ha lightweight. I am on 320 cos l decided l needed the paint and the cases for sedition wars. I hate myself.

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
Dwarven Allstar
Experienced
Experienced

Lol Heff I updated my pledge for some extras also I too hate myself.... However the clockwork dragon and daemons will be cool to paint

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

I am stripping out a load of the the dragons etc which I will never use for the paint and boxes that I will. Kept the frost worm though cos it looked so COOL

If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
Dwarven Allstar
Experienced
Experienced

I think that come march out paint brushes will be groaning under the strain. The frost worm is cool although didn't make my final cut. As the final reveal can be used in a few game systems that I play.

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

The last few reveals did nothing for me. I have no need for an 8" high action figure of cuthulu. The smaller ones didn't make the cut for me either. Got to the point that there were so many minis coming in that I decided I wanted paint more than the things that were cool when I ONLY had 150 figs coming in.

Dwarven Allstar
Experienced
Experienced

Putting it that way Heff I tend to agree I was happy with 150 figures, I paint the odd figure or two for people locally and on a commission basis so I will keep some for gaming and the dragons I will probably display. The few that I have no need of I will forward on

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

Is it wrong to say l want the figs mainly to learn about New techniques like dipping.

Dwarven Allstar
Experienced
Experienced

No not at all, I quite often will paint a one off figure to learn a new technique or try painting a different colour. I find the polymer bones figures great as they are cheap and hold the paint really well. I still advise using an undercoat as I found that paint can run off parts of the polymer. I was thinking about learning how to do non metallic metal with some of the armour as that is one thing that I have just started to experiment with.