OOT Greebo: Elisium, the fantasy dynamic chess

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Greebo
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Greebo »

It's ready!
The Dynamic Chibi style chess started 2 years ago is finally ready and will be available for first time at Lucca Comics and Games.

In a place full of magic, identical realities collide and merge. Only Elisium 's crystals can restore everything, but which reality will prevail? Who will catch the glass before the other opponents? Compete in a game of alternative chess, with pieces with unique skills and a dynamic chessboard where you have to move them.

Reason: ''
Lorenzo "Greebo" Giusti
www.greebo-games.com
Gaixo
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Greebo: Elisium, the fantasy dynamic chess

Post by Gaixo »

Amazing drawings and miniatures. Don't know that I have much interest in that sort of game, though.

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Re: Greebo: Elisium, the fantasy dynamic chess

Post by Shteve0 »

Really? Is this sort of thing considered "Fantasy Football Miniatures & Products" these days?

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
MunkeyKungFu
Star Player
Star Player

Re: OOT Greebo: Elisium, the fantasy dynamic chess

Post by MunkeyKungFu »

Well if its fine for impact to post each of their millions of kickstarter projects on here that have nothing to do with FF then why can't Greebo post their other products.

Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: OOT Greebo: Elisium, the fantasy dynamic chess

Post by Darkson »

Hmm, skint at moment.

Are the figures pre-painted (couldn't see info either way)?

Any reviews of the game (eg boardgamegeek)?

I have no issue with the small FF makers producing and promoting things that aren't FF related, and promoting them here. I doubt there's enough FF players for guys like Lorenzo and Tom to make a living out of.

I will move this to the correct forum though.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

MunkeyKungFu wrote:Well if its fine for impact to post each of their millions of kickstarter projects on here that have nothing to do with FF then why can't Greebo post their other products.
Not in fantasy football miniatures and products, they don't. I don't mean the entire forum, just feel its a bit of a liberty posting it in here.

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co