Impact! CDE Kick Starter

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

WhatBall
Veteran
Veteran

Impact! CDE Kick Starter

Post by WhatBall »

105K! Very well done sirs.

I hope this is a big boost for Impact!

Reason: ''
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Re: Impact! CDE Kick Starter

Post by GalakStarscraper »

boost? Well next year will tell.

All of that money is going into making the miniatures we promised to make in the KickStarter ... so no buying a car with cash for me (or heck even making a couple mortgage payments) :lol:

So the hope and prayer is that we spend the $105000 USD to create 12 60mm tall figures, 55 30mm tall figures and 4 different stonework bases, cast up around 500 of each one and then ship them out to the 757 backers. And then ... and then ... we hope someone buys them when they go in the store so we can get some profit out of the line.

So I'm seriously happy with the success of the KickStarter ... just no payday for us yet even though the amount is large ... hopefully we see the payday next year from folks buying them!

Thanks for the congrats!!!

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
WhatBall
Veteran
Veteran

Post by WhatBall »

I realize you aren't getting rich of it, just hoping it gives you a good upswing. That will be a great set of minis to have in the store.

Lunchab1es
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Lunchab1es »

That KS was wildly successful. Can't wait to see the finished sculpts so I can make my final selections. I signed up for a Type 1 and a Type 2.

Looking for: 5th ed Human Thrower #2
burgun824
Legend
Legend

Post by burgun824 »

The nice thing about kickstarter is that it seems like you have a lot better idea of what projects are going to take off or not without having to incur the expense on your own and risk losing money on a project that doesn't sell as well as you thought it would. So on that level it's got to help a great deal. Anything extra you sell becomes gravy.