Calling all Necromunda players - Deadzone Kickstarter

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Chris
Legend
Legend

Re: Calling all Necromunda players - Deadzone Kickstarter

Post by Chris »

Got a $140 version for giggles. But, not hoping for much given the quality of their restic. I think this will be a good game from what I managed to try, but for models from the loft, not the box.

Reason: ''
Steam Ball
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Steam Ball »

Still unable to find the prepainted ones... but it seems Litko has Necromundaish kits, and with some discounts like a 500 pack going for 350 currently.

Steam Ball
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Steam Ball »

4ground is launching scifi kits, prepainted like their WW2 ones. So maybe what people saw in expos were the prototypes.

About Dreadzone, Mantic has shown test parts of the buildings, and some of the miniatures will be plain old hard plastic instead of restic.

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Any backer that received the PDF rulebook been able to download the updated version? I get a "Product Not Found" message on Wargames Vault.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Borthcollective
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Borthcollective »

Mine downloaded just fine Friday, but Wargame Vault is a mess everytime I try to log in there.