Comfy Chair Games in the UK?

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

Comfy Chair Games in the UK?

Post by Darkson »

Mate sent me the link to this figure:

Which I like the idea of using as Icepelt on my Wolf-based Norse team I have planned, but does anyone know if Comfy Chair have a UK-based supplier? I had a look on Google, but couldn't find anything.

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Re: Comfy Chair Games in the UK?

Post by Digger Goreman »

Incredible sculpts... but that fig is HUGE methinks....

LRB6/Icepelt Edition: Ah!, when Blood Bowl made sense....
"1 in 36, my Nuffled arse!"
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Heard back from Bob @ Comfy Chair, and he currently doesn't have a UK supplier. :(
But re-checked his cart, and it seems that postage is $5 to the UK regardless of the number of figs. :D

Size-wise, they're similar scale to Warmachine, so 32mm for the "human" size figures, the Cerebeast is 50-55mm tall.

Think that will be on the shopping list.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Post by Digger Goreman »

Cool, they have some great dark humor pieces.....l

LRB6/Icepelt Edition: Ah!, when Blood Bowl made sense....
"1 in 36, my Nuffled arse!"
Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

Darkson wrote:Heard back from Bob @ Comfy Chair, and he currently doesn't have a UK supplier. :(
But re-checked his cart, and it seems that postage is $5 to the UK regardless of the number of figs. :D

Size-wise, they're similar scale to Warmachine, so 32mm for the "human" size figures, the Cerebeast is 50-55mm tall.

Think that will be on the shopping list.
What's the cost, may be interested in sharing postage!

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

That one is $15 iirc.

Edit: $13.99

http://comfychairgames.com/home.php