Not enough to do...

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Skurk78
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Not enough to do...

Post by Skurk78 »

At first I want to apologise for not having been seen around here very much lately. My life's been kind of busy. Found a steady job, bought an apartment etc...

Now I'm looking to get back into painting and I'd like to do something completely different from FF/BB. I'm kind of into mythology (yeah! I'm a super geek) and was wondering if anybody know if there are any mythology related minis around that I could buy and slap paint on?

I'd like to find minis like Thor, Odin, Loki, Zeus, Hermes, Hera, Hades and gods like that. Does anybody know if there are any minis like that to be found anywhere? I tried google but couldn't find anything.

Thank you for any replies.

Reason: ''
Death to the high elves. Dark Elves prevail!!!
Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Re: Not enough to do...

Post by Digger Goreman »

Ebay search of "Greek" within the "miniatures, wargames" category brought up bunches including some "personalities" offerings and even a Reaper miniature of Perseus with the medusa head in hand....

LRB6/Icepelt Edition: Ah!, when Blood Bowl made sense....
"1 in 36, my Nuffled arse!"
Skurk78
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Skurk78 »

Digger Goreman wrote:Ebay search of "Greek" within the "miniatures, wargames" category brought up bunches including some "personalities" offerings and even a Reaper miniature of Perseus with the medusa head in hand....
Thnx. I'll be sure to check it out.

Lard
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lard »

Skurk78
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Skurk78 »

Awesome minis of greek gods under your link, Lard. Thanks for the reply.

I found some site called Bronze Age Miniatures that carries a pack of 6 great minis of norse gods. With that set and a few of the minis on Crocodile Games I'd be good to go.

This place is such a great forum for the hobby.