Sebastian Cross from Relic Knights

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

odinsgrandson
Veteran
Veteran

Sebastian Cross from Relic Knights

Post by odinsgrandson »

Here's a mini that I painted up for Gencon this year.

It was sort of a last minute entry- I had a little bit of time after finishing my main entries, and I had been wanting to paint up Cross and his relic for the 'machines of war' category. Last year, I thought there wasn't enough awesomeness represented in the category. This year, there was plenty of awesomeness to go around. Cross got a 4th place ribbon.

Anyway, here he is:

Reason: ''
Dr. Von Richten
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Sebastian Cross from Relic Knights

Post by Dr. Von Richten »

Dude, will you stop being such an awesome painter, you make me look bad in comparison! :pissed: :wink: :D

burgun824
Legend
Legend

Post by burgun824 »

So how did you do in the categories where you weren't entering a figure that was only painted with "a little bit of time?"

odinsgrandson
Veteran
Veteran

Post by odinsgrandson »

Well, that was meta-thinking this. I spent longer on minis for categories where the competition was higher.

But my Santana Ortega got first for Wyrd single mini. Ok, that's a point of pride for me, since one of my favorite painters got second in that category (Jessica Rich- she's awesome). She also entered a Dark Sword mini that took Best of Dark Sword, Best Single Mini and Best of Show. Makes me feel like I'm not so bad at this after all.

My Frog Champion did not win anything because both the single mini category and the Dark Sword categories were crazy competitive this year (and usually are). I asked about it, and was told that the Frog Champion would have been in sixth place (they give out ribbons to 4th). Basically, there were some really ace painters this year.

burgun824
Legend
Legend

Post by burgun824 »

Yeah...well you can all go to hell. :D

(...you should take that as a compliment. :wink: )