Heresy 20% off all metal miniatures

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

Heresy 20% off all metal miniatures

Post by Darkson »

Andy @ Heresy posted:

The bad news: Heresy is officially closed until January 6th 2014 and NO ORDERS WILL START TO SHIP UNTIL I GET BACK TO WORK ON JANUARY 6th 2014.

That bit's important, because otherwise certain people will place an order and then email me two days later to complain that it hasn't arrived yet. I'm looking at you, you know who you are...all orders will ship starting 6th of January, in order of receipt. It will take me a while to catch up so please bear with me. I'm still only one man, unfortunately (otherwise I'd be able to write those rules, sculpt all the new figures I need to and also concentrate on getting the Dragon moulds working at the same time)

Now the good news: there's a massive 20% off on ALL metal miniatures in the meantime. So from now until January the 6th you can get 20% off the entire range of metal figures, including - and this bit might have to change because it's just silly - 20% off the mega deals like the Super Complete Gang Collection, the Blight Horde, the Ghoul tribe, and the Doctor, Doctor Deal!

So if you've got a friend who doesn't yet own those figures that you know they want, time to point them in the direction of the site!

http://www.heresyminiatures.com/shop

I'll see you in January!

Merry Christmas (or whatever, if you don't celebrate it than just have as nice a time as you can in the next couple of weeks!) and a Happy New Year to all!

All the best

Andy Foster

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Vanguard
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Heresy 20% off all metal miniatures

Post by Vanguard »

Ach, curses! More money duly spent. :D

Reason: ''