Itsy Bitsy Spider

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

odinsgrandson
Veteran
Veteran

Itsy Bitsy Spider

Post by odinsgrandson »

The last time my family all went into a game store together, my two year old loved looking through the Bones minis. She even selected one for her mommy and one for me. It was cute (even though we didn't get any of them at the time).

But it turns out that her mommy was paying attention after all. For my birthday, the two of them went back and picked out a mini for me.

And it turns out that she was humming "itsy bitsy spider" all the way to the counter.

Of course, I had to paint it up immediately. I let her select the color scheme (purple is very important here, and pink was also requested as a secondary color).

She's really been thrilled that her itsy bitsy spider is in the miniatures case next to the Balrog that her mother painted.

Reason: ''
Elyoukey
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Itsy Bitsy Spider

Post by Elyoukey »

Nice mini, nice color scheme, nice fluff.
thumb up for the overall.

velvet mark
Veteran
Veteran

Post by velvet mark »

Looks great Odin, love the blend to black scheme :)

elmarcello
Experienced
Experienced

Post by elmarcello »

The little guy next to it is not for scale? Otherwise you have to call it Ungoliant. The purple turns out very well on the spider!! Great idea.. I may steal your idea for my goblin spider riders..

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens