Crocodile Games Sebeki For Sale (Sarcos Sideline Models?)

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Don__Vito
Legend
Legend

Crocodile Games Sebeki For Sale (Sarcos Sideline Models?)

Post by Don__Vito »

Hello chaps!

Bought myself a job lot of Crocodile Games Sebeki range to see if they would it the Impact Sarcos models. They are a perfect scale so I'm keeping what I want to use for my sideline models and thought if offer the rest up to you guys before I eBay them.

Here is a web store with the full range in, you should find all of these there but drop me a mail if you want pictures of the actual models on sale. They are all brand new, untouched metal models.
http://www.frpgames.com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=490

I'm selling:
1 Harbinger of Sobek (This guy is a tad bigger than the standard range and could make an excellent replacement Kroxigor or coach model?)
1 Priest of Sobek with Bes (SOLD)
1 Sebeki Hero - The Butcher (Another great apothecary?)
4 various Sebeki Warriors (will take pics of these and sell first come first served) (1 x SOLD)

Price wise, I'm after £10 for the Harbinger, £6 the Priest set, £8 the Butcher and £6 per Warrior. I'm open to offers and will do a deal if you buy more than one. Prices don't include postage but again we can work something out if you drop me a mail.

Cheers!

EDIT: picture!

Reason: ''