Best FEMALE models from the Realm of Chaos?

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

theghr
Veteran
Veteran

Best FEMALE models from the Realm of Chaos?

Post by theghr »

My knowledge is very limited regarding Chaos style minis. Which company makes great female characters, besides possibly Grandma Wendy?

Reason: ''
Goldbaek is my hero
Xanthier
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Best FEMALE models from the Realm of Chaos?

Post by Xanthier »

Hasslefree do several in that general armour aesthetic.

odinsgrandson
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Best FEMALE models from the Realm of Chaos?

Post by odinsgrandson »

Depends on what you're looking for, but there are tons of companies that make good female sculpts.

I'd check out Mierce Miniatures for Chaosy minis. They have quite the line, and I've painted up a couple of their women, and they're nice.

Raging Heroes has a good line of dynamic women that fit in well with WFB and 40k.

Studio McVey makes some fantastic female sculpts- their fantasty minis are all LE resins, so you might not be able to grab all of them that you like.

For over the top female minis, I'd definitely have a look at Kingdom Death.

Dark Sword makes some realistic minis, and their women are very good. The style may not mesh, depending on what you're looking for (ie- the weapons and proportions are not exaggerated like they often are with 'heroic' minis).

Bombshell Babes is quite good as well, and has quite the variety for female minis (this is Patrick Keith's range).

Freebooter has quite a few nice ones by Werner Klocke.

And Reaper Miniatures is always a good place to look, since they have a little of everything. One nice thing about their range is that they let the sculptors keep their own styles, so if you don't like some Reaper minis, you'll probably love others.

Other lines with good women:

Hasslefree
Guild of Harmony
Infamy
Enigma

Really, browsing the store at Coolminiornot.com will give you a lot of examples of nice ranges of minis.