Sharktipede 2.0

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

Sharktipede 2.0

Post by Darkson »

Absolutely mental, and of no use for any game i play, but this has suddenly jumped to the top of my "want" list!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/23 ... ktipede-20

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Sharktipede 2.0

Post by mzukerman »

Wow, those are really cool. Make it an enforcer in your stadium. 4" tall is about appropriate for that...

"I reserve the right to change my predictions when they are no longer true. I am The Media." ~ Snob Costas
libloodbowl on Twitter
Long Island Blood Bowl League
Empire Cup
burgun824
Legend
Legend

Post by burgun824 »

Well...I have to confess. The first thing I thought of when I saw this thread was a whole lot of sharks stitched together tail fin to mouth to tail fin to mouth...to tail fin..........to mouth.

What I saw instead is still terrifying, but at least for a completely different reason.

Dr. Von Richten
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dr. Von Richten »

Looks like something for Privateer Press' Warmahordes game Legion of Everblight. Which is to say: "Looks awesome in that 'deeply disturbing' way!" :orc: