Earthdawn fantasy miniatures

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Earthdawn fantasy miniatures

Post by GalakStarscraper »

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/67 ... miniatures

The Earthdawn RPG mixes the familiar with the exotic; dwarves, elves, and humans mingle with the lizard-like t'skrang, the earth-skinned obsidimen, and the small, flighty windlings. This KickStarter will bring all of these varied races along with unique monsters for them to face to improve your experience playing the RPG. Since several of the races in Earthdawn are unique in fantasy RPGs, this project will be an opportunity to have miniatures cast that match better with your characters while playing Earthdawn.

The miniatures are 28mm scale and are all aimed to be very affordable on the gamer budget with costs of $2.33 USD to $5 USD each.

Reason: ''
Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
odinsgrandson
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Earthdawn fantasy miniatures

Post by odinsgrandson »

Congrats on funding. It's been forever since I've seen some of those Heartbreaker minis.

Oh, and that's the best (and most honest) safety warning ever.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Re: Earthdawn fantasy miniatures

Post by GalakStarscraper »

odinsgrandson wrote:Congrats on funding. It's been forever since I've seen some of those Heartbreaker minis.
Thanks I will admit I had hoped with Earthdawn 4th edition having 1,019 backers earlier this year on KickStarter that we'd be able to unlock some stretch goals to bring more of these back than just funding. But I am happy that we funded. Talking with my business partner ... we are looking at setting aside 10% of the sales of the figure to keep unlocking the models in the future.
Oh, and that's the best (and most honest) safety warning ever.
Thanks! If the government is going to force me to put it in there ... I figure I could have fun with it.

Tom

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers