Pantheon of Chaos Kickstarter

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

Metalface13
Experienced
Experienced

Pantheon of Chaos Kickstarter

Post by Metalface13 »

I've been following the progress of these guys on Facebook all year and they finally launched their Kickstarter yesterday and were fully funded in 2 hours. These minis are heavily inspired by the old Realms of Chaos/Slaves to Darkness Warhammer Fantasy books. They are sculpted at 30mm, but there's a comparison shot with a Blood Bowl beastman and the chaos warrior guy doesn't look too out of place for a ST4 dude. These aren't fantasy football minis, but with a few weapon snips I think they would be awesome for a Chaos or Nurgle team.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/55 ... escription

Reason: ''
the solitaire
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Pantheon of Chaos Kickstarter

Post by the solitaire »

Following them as well, but not participating in the kickstarter. These are amongst the most exciting new releases of the past few years for me. Don't have the funds to participate right now, otherwise I would have pledged for one of the warband deals

If you can´t fix it with a hammer, you have an electric problem
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Yep, watching it as well. Bad month with Salute probably taking most of my hobby funds.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Metalface13
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Metalface13 »

I posed the idea of doing a Blood Bowl team to them and they seemed interested in the idea. No idea if that will ever come to fruition though.

the solitaire
Star Player
Star Player

Post by the solitaire »

Well, Diego seems to be a nice guy to deal with. I have him in my facebook contacts list and shared a few messages with him. I think they will have their hands full on getting all that stuff manufactured, cast and shipped once this kickstarter is over cause it seems to become a huge thing.

I might be able to work out a way to pledge for the kickstarter even without creditcard, so who knows.

If you can´t fix it with a hammer, you have an electric problem
theghr
Veteran
Veteran

Post by theghr »

the solitaire wrote:Well, Diego seems to be a nice guy to deal with. I have him in my facebook contacts list and shared a few messages with him. I think they will have their hands full on getting all that stuff manufactured, cast and shipped once this kickstarter is over cause it seems to become a huge thing.

I might be able to work out a way to pledge for the kickstarter even without creditcard, so who knows.
Offer to mail them the correct amount in postal stamps.

Goldbaek is my hero
Lecter1972
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Lecter1972 »

I love these minis and also those from the Circle of Chaos Kickstarter

There is a real renaissance in old style (Oldhammer) miniatures

The late 1980s Citadel and some of the Marauder Miniatures are some of my absolute favourites (the standard of modern resin sculpts is amazing but I love that old era more) and both Pantheon of Chaos and Circle of Chaos really echo those eras

Hats off to those who ran and sculpted those campaigns

My blogpost https://l72smetalminiaturesmusings.wordpress.com/
Lecter1972
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Lecter1972 »

Pantheon of Chaos part 2 Kickstarter launched

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/55 ... escription

My blogpost https://l72smetalminiaturesmusings.wordpress.com/