miggle toys

Found any cool minis outside the normal football collector stuff, post them here!!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

BlanchPrez
Legend
Legend

Post by BlanchPrez »

The thing that has me confused is that if its just a vibrating board that moves the players around in random directions, why does the site talk about passing rules, and strategy? The only thing is, I can't find anything on that site anywhere that actually describes how the game works.

Chris

Reason: ''
At times like these I am reminded of the immortal words of Socrates, who said "... I drank what?"
Colin
Legend
Legend

Post by Colin »

From what I remember of the one me and my brother played with when we were kids, there was a larger figure with a catapult like arm (and a kicking leg) that was supposed to be used to make a pass, the ball was actually a magnet and the tops of the bases were metal. I guess the object is to try to hit a receiver with the ball and hope it sticks to his base while he's vibrating wildly in random directions. From what I remember it didn't work very well but we could've been doing it wrong, I dunno. It was a real lame game anyway. BTW there were metal rods with magnets on the end under the field and a handle on the other end, the purpose was to be able to move around one person on offence or defence
in a non ramdom way, but didn't work well either as the rods being moved around underneth would hit each other and knock the magnetic hold off the player you were moving who would begin vibrating around in a random direction, thus defeating the purpose of having the magnets on the rods in the first place.

GO STAMPEDERS!
BadMrMojo
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by BadMrMojo »

The one that I remember by dad having when I was a kid (he had all the good toys...) was definitely too small for a full BB field. I think this is going to be the case with any such a game.

It's a shame. I think that "Earthquake" would make a great kick-off table result, or possibly a wizard spell.

Code: Select all

[b]Earthquake[/b] - Turn on the patented Vibro-Stadio-Action®™ for 30 seconds. All players on the field are now centered in their new spaces. Any reserves which have vibrated onto the field are now on the pitch and part of the play. Any players which vibrate into the reserves box are left there for this drive. Any players which vibrate into the crowd must roll for injury as though they had been pushed there but with a -2 on the roll (the fans were getting jostled about a bit, too!). Coaches alternate between deciding on any "close calls", starting with the kicking coach.