Alternate teams - a bundle of them

Got a great idea and/or proposal for BloodBowl?

Moderator: TFF Mods

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

My leagues (the MBBL and MBBL2) allow in a great number of new team concepts. So if you visit http://www.midgardbb.com and see any MBBL allowed new teams in there, odds are that I will have or someone else in the league will have played the team and I can give you some feedback on the team if you have a question about it.

Reason: ''
JenniRP70
Da Ex-Boss

Post by JenniRP70 »

How about I setup another forum under General Topics called 'BloodBowl Websites' and you can promote your website til your hearts content..... :wink:

On a serious note, there is alot of useful stuff there, so I'll vouch for the site promotion......hmmmmmm!!!!! just had a thought, how about sticking some banner advertisement on this site!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JohnnyP on 2001-06-26 15:36 ]</font>

Prowler
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Prowler »

SPAM!!! Off with his head!

:smile:

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Sorry guys. I did all my site plugging yesterday and that was it for me. I posted this topic because JohnnyP in the Slaanesh Elf post said he'd like to get the site admin on to talk about the teams at my site. Well I'm the site admin, so I was trying to do what he asked. .... just following orders. So its not spam if the moderator asked you to post, right. :wink: