Whats the Difference

Got a great idea and/or proposal for BloodBowl?

Moderator: TFF Mods

harroguk
Veteran
Veteran

Whats the Difference

Post by harroguk »

I was trying to decide where to put a post earlier today and it came down to either "New Concepts" or "House Rules"

What is the difference between these two forums as I can't work it out, they both seem to contain custom rules discussion.

Reason: ''
Commisioner (Retired) of - DBBL in Daventry
inkpwn
Raspberry Mage

Re: Whats the Difference

Post by inkpwn »

The new concepts one is for ideas that you would like to see applied to the current rule set.

House rules are ones that you apply to your own leagues, like witchbowls house rule of a 1d8+2d6 cash system.

harroguk
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harroguk »

Fair enough, I have reported my post about the Penalties System in "House Rules" to hopefully get it moved to "New Concepts"

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

aren't your Penalties rules more applicable to Tournaments, which are house rules anyway...?

Ikterus wrote: But for the record, play Voyagers_UK if you have the chance. He's cursed! :P
harroguk
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harroguk »

voyagers_uk wrote:aren't your Penalties rules more applicable to Tournaments, which are house rules anyway...?
Penalties are covered in the CRP and I thought that any system (Tournaments or otherwise) should use a different system to "Roll a D6 to see who won"

mattgslater
King of Comedy
Location: Far to the west, across the great desert, in the fabled Land of Comedy

Post by mattgslater »

I've sometimes posted things to New Concepts that weren't rules, but involved ways of thinking about the game. Also, people tend to put team race ideas in New Concepts.

What is Nuffle's view? Through a window, two-by-three. He peers through snake eyes.
What is Nuffle's lawn? Inches, squares, and tackle zones: Reddened blades of grass.
What is Nuffle's tree? Risk its trunk, space the branches. Touchdowns are its fruit.