Stabilizing team development

Got a great idea and/or proposal for BloodBowl?

Moderator: TFF Mods

dodolulu
Rookie
Rookie

Stabilizing team development

Post by dodolulu »

please pardon the formatting, it seems to me that it makes my points clearer than trying to write in silly, even more ununderstandable full sentences.

considering that (perhaps more or less only to my impression):
-fragile teams suffer more from on-pitch attrition than other teams
-that agile teams can develop their players somewhat faster than average
-some teams need stat- and/or double-ups to be/stay competitive
-dices play already a vital role on the pitch, it would be nice to be more independant from it off the pitch.

i think it would be comfortable to help the fragile ones stabilizing their team development a bit while not let the agile ones skyrocket by:
-changing the spp´s needed to improve
-changing the spp-gain for certain actions
-reduce on-pitch attrition while increasing off-pitch attrition
-change the way stats/double-skills are gained

suggestions:
-1 spp per game, 4 per cas, 2 per pass, 5 per td, 3 per interception, 1 per k.o, 3 to 3 random players as mvp-substitute
-e.g.: lvl2 at 11spp, lvl3 at 26, lvl4 at 51, lvl4 at 86, lvl5 at 126, lvl6 at 201, lvl7 at 301 (really just a discussion-basis)
-all injuries are badly hurt, you only roll on the casualty table on an unmodified 12 on the injury-roll.
-apos get banned from all bb-stadiums (regeneration would have to be changed too in any way)
-players leave the team after a certain amount of played games (and/or, but i dont like this that much: suffered casualties) if they have reached lvl x yet. a more steady version of "ageing" and not that dependant of luck

i havent come to a really satisfying solution for the stat/double-up concern. maybe:
-you still roll on skill-up and can take a double skill on your 2nd skill-up for every player and one stat-up on the 4th if you hadnt one on this player yet (maybe while limit stat- and double ups per player to two?)
-you dont roll on skill-ups anymore, but have some thing of spp-cost for double-/stat-ups, say you have to spend a cumulative bonus amount of spp to "buy" doubles/stat-ups

please share your thoughts on that.

Reason: ''