More Big Guys!

Got a great idea and/or proposal for BloodBowl?

Moderator: TFF Mods

Smurf
mattgslater's court jester

Re: More Big Guys!

Post by Smurf »

The BM special ability would plant it in a 70k mark and negate the RO negatives.

0-2 would be more reasonable... BMs don't want to get crushed by loons on a BB pitch, looking after ROs is hard enough!

Reason: ''
The Scrumpers (Wood Elf)
Timog (Chaos Dwarves)
Cursed Crypt (Khemri)
Fur Fur Furious (Skaven)
spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

Why not give the Rat Ogre team some slaves instead of linerats? Give them similar stats to goblins but with mutation access on doubles.

You could even swap wild animal for OFAB on the Rat Ogres or give them both with a hefty price decrease. :D

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
garion
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by garion »

or give the team some pack masters like warhammer, something like this -

Code: Select all

0-16   Slaves          40,000   6   2   3   7   Dodge, Stunty   A   SAPM  
 0-2     Pack Masters   70,000   6   3   3   8   Stab   GS   AP  
 0-4   Rat Ogres       150,000   6   5   2   8   Loner, Wild Animal, Mighty Blow, Frenzy, Prehensile Tail   SM   GAP  
 Re-roll counter   50,000  
 Apothecary   Yes  
 Star Players   Skaven  

adhansa
Experienced
Experienced

Post by adhansa »

My experience when playing aroung with "Big guy teams" in BBLE with other nega-traits than bonehead, manouvering becomes so unpredictable. With Wild Animals it's hard to do any other move than Block/Blitz, with Really Stupid you have to focus a lot on moving around babysitters (who the opponent love to target and when they are gone things go really difficult), and Take Rooters just eat up all your rerolls. When playing with many RatOgres/Minos the best use is to put a few of them into the mayhem, and they are a litle bit pricy and fragile for that roll.

Smurf
mattgslater's court jester

Post by Smurf »

adhansa wrote:My experience when playing aroung with "Big guy teams" in BBLE with other nega-traits than bonehead, manouvering becomes so unpredictable. With Wild Animals it's hard to do any other move than Block/Blitz, with Really Stupid you have to focus a lot on moving around babysitters (who the opponent love to target and when they are gone things go really difficult), and Take Rooters just eat up all your rerolls. When playing with many RatOgres/Minos the best use is to put a few of them into the mayhem, and they are a litle bit pricy and fragile for that roll.
That's why it is fun.

I had my first Ogre game and was liking the appeal of 6 muscle bound twerps blatting the crap out of the opponent and the opponent squishing the snots.

The snots appear to have a very horrid darwinian survival method. I think a couple of sneaky gits and you don't care if they die, maybe some catch or jump up. By and large their survival rate is so low that the 'mega snots' will begin to appear... wrestle and with this the little chaps will have some success.

TV developement would be so slow that higher the great stars of Bertha Big Fist and Morg would be awesome... the 8 ogre line up!

The Scrumpers (Wood Elf)
Timog (Chaos Dwarves)
Cursed Crypt (Khemri)
Fur Fur Furious (Skaven)