Slaanesh Roster (this old chestnut)

Got a great idea and/or proposal for BloodBowl?

Moderator: TFF Mods

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Slaanesh Roster (this old chestnut)

Post by Shteve0 »

Slaanesh roster, as starting discussion. Ag and stunty chaos team! With Claw! And no hands!

0-16 Acolyte 5338 G/ASPM 50k
0-4 Slaanesh Tyrant 6247 Dodge, Right Stuff, Stunty, Animosity 70k A/SPMG
0-4 Daemonette 6347 Dodge, Claw, Hypnotic Gaze, No Hands 90k GA/SPM
0-1 Prince of Slaanesh ????

Acolyte:

Daemonette:

Slaanesh Tyrant

Reason: ''
League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
axiom
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Slaanesh Roster (this old chestnut)

Post by axiom »

The slannesh team is quite a nice concept I always think. I'd be tempted to make the acolytes the same statline as hobgoblins or thralls (cheaper, dispensible).

The tyrants seem over-costed to me - I have them calculated as 60k. Do you really need to give them Right Stuff?

Daemonettes seem OK, but break the rule about having no more than 2 ST3 players with claw on a team. I suppose it's mitigated by the fact they can't pick the ball up ;)

As for the Prince - disturbing presence would be nice :)

http://www.magpieandoldlead.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.beastfaceminiatures.blogspot.co.uk/
inkpwn
Raspberry Mage

Post by inkpwn »

If I ever wanted to make a slaanesh team I would use the Necromantic roster, demonettes as werewolfs, sexy girls/guy miniatures as your ghouls, love struck hunks for your golems and love struck wimps for your zombie. Love keeps 'em comin' back for more (regeneration).

But as it's own entity
1-4 Demonettes. Claws, Lovely (foul) appearance, going down (piling on) 7,3,3,7 G,A-SPM 110k
1-16 Love struck goons Thick skull, Regeneration 6,3,2,8

Ummm, ahh, fridge, I just like the idea of love struck goons.

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

axiom wrote:The slannesh team is quite a nice concept I always think. I'd be tempted to make the acolytes the same statline as hobgoblins or thralls (cheaper, dispensible).
Suits me
The tyrants seem over-costed to me - I have them calculated as 60k. Do you really need to give them Right Stuff?
re: Right Stuff, you're right, I thought skinks had it and it was automatically given with stunty. Removed. On costing, my reckoning is that the +AG is disproportionately good on a player with dodge and stunty preinstalled (2+ dodge anywhere with a reroll), and so deserved a bump up in cost. Let's try at 60k though, see how it looks.
Daemonettes seem OK, but break the rule about having no more than 2 ST3 players with claw on a team. I suppose it's mitigated by the fact they can't pick the ball up ;)
And there's no S access, ST4 or starting block anywhere on the team, so pairing it with Mighty Blow - or even Guard on another player - is difficult.
As for the Prince - disturbing presence would be nice :)
I agree. I think Fabulous Appearance is a must, too - but I'm stuck from there.
inkpwn wrote:If I ever wanted to make a slaanesh team I would use the Necromantic roster, demonettes as werewolfs, sexy girls/guy miniatures as your ghouls, love struck hunks for your golems and love struck wimps for your zombie. Love keeps 'em comin' back for more (regeneration).
I agree, I think the roster would make a great proxy. Warriors of slaanesh, besotted cultists, daemonettes... but since Nurgle and Khorne seem to be getting their own crack at this, why not try and come up with a roster for the deity that always appealed to me the most? And once I'd come up with the idea of a little evil cherub "tyrant", I just had to come up with something.
But as it's own entity
1-4 Demonettes. Claws, Lovely (foul) appearance, going down (piling on) 7,3,3,7 G,A-SPM 110k
1-16 Love struck goons Thick skull, Regeneration 6,3,2,8

Ummm, ahh, fridge, I just like the idea of love struck goons.
Me too! Unfortunately, I think that (a) Regen has been "done" by nurgle, and (b) if any team was crying out for a sexy nurse apoth...

So, to represent lovestruck followers, how about something like this? :P

0-16 Acolyte 6338 Bonehead G/ASPM 40k
0-4 Tyrant 6247 Dodge, Stunty, Animosity A/GSPM 60k
0-4 Daemonette 6347 Dodge, Claw, Hypnotic Gaze, No Hands GA/SPM 90k
0-1 Big guy/gal ???? Loner, Fabulous Appearance, Disturbing Presence

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co